The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

what stuff is for sell

Question

Sorry if this is dumb. question, but i am new to warframe. and will like to know what items can sell to players. like Mods or blueprint or. Just like to get some answers 

5 answers to this question

prime blueprints, prime parts, void keys and arcane items.

See the wiki for a full run down on trading since there are other caveats (limited number of trades a day based on master rank, trade tax, etc).

Edited by zultor
clarity

I've actually covered this [url=https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=410097029] under the section on farming on my player's guide. It was a sticky topic here for a while, but it is now rolled into the PhP player guide posting.

Regardless, I recommend that any new player takes the time to read it.  It's egotistical of me, yes, but I also promise it's worth your while.

Edited by EvilKam

You can sell any mod or primed part / blueprint in the game as well as anything located within the sortie drop tables. Items such as standard warframe parts / blueprints will be unsellable on the trade market but can usually be sold from your inventory for credits. (Nezha is the only exception to this since he drops from sorties)

Edited by -Amaterasu-