The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Sick of Nitain?

Naruchico

2 hours ago, (PS4)SupeBoss said:

300 threads later and I haven't really seen anyone say that they LIKE nitain or how it is obtained.
I've seen no cases where people support the idea.  I've only seen people that "deal with it" or say "it is what it is" or "stop complaining, just do the alerts like me"
I have seen NO positive feedback for nitain.

On the contrary, several people have spoken out against nitain and have made very solid, convincing points against the new resource, and I cannot believe that DE hasn't commented on it - given how responsive they are with hot topics within the community.

It's like they know it's bad, but then try to sweep it under the rug.

The "it is what it is" mentality can lead to a slippery slope with these things. Tolerance and acceptance isn't a mature response when the other party is profiting off of it.

know what when you can farm nitain? DE will make it super hard to obtain. Argon based on RNG (and decay), but nitain is not. and i'm happy about it. we should reduce the RNG is this game rather than try to increase it by "farming when i have time". I don't know what positive feedback as you meant? so you want nitain is farmable? just like argon crystal? what positive feedback should be said here? i don't know. they don't know. People who complain about nitain is people who do not prepare/want to get everything as soon as possible, just like "i want it now, i want it here". There is no positive feedback can come out from it.

Only positive feedback i find suitable here is make nitain buyable. End of this discussion.

I'm sure there will be post complain nitain cost too much when it is buyable in market OR complain about nitain is too hard to obtain when it is farmable. just wait and see. It's all about RNG.

Edited by Specific.Zod

On 3/2/2016 at 10:45 PM, Specific.Zod said:

know what when you can farm nitain? DE will make it super hard to obtain. Argon based on RNG (and decay), but nitain is not. and i'm happy about it. we should reduce the RNG is this game rather than try to increase it by "farming when i have time". I don't know what positive feedback as you meant? so you want nitain is farmable? just like argon crystal? what positive feedback should be said here? i don't know. they don't know. People who complain about nitain is people who do not prepare/want to get everything as soon as possible, just like "i want it now, i want it here". There is no positive feedback can come out from it.

Only positive feedback i find suitable here is make nitain buyable. End of this discussion.

I'm sure there will be post complain nitain cost too much when it is buyable in market OR complain about nitain is too hard to obtain when it is farmable. just wait and see. It's all about RNG.

Do you think it is fair and reasonable for a person who can put their life on hold at any time to have nine times the opportunity to get nitain than someone who spends the same amount of time playing the game but can only do it once a week?

• Nitain doesn't need to be "farmable"
  • Nitain doesn't need to any more available
  • Nitain can still have caps on weekly acquisition

Do you think that it is unreasonable to ask to keep nitain the same but even out the ability to get it so that people who spend the same amount of time playing the game get comparable access to it regardless of their ability to drop-everything-play-game?

All that needs to happen is for the existing Nitain alerts to be longer, at least a day long. People can't get any more nitain than before.

Should "putting your life on hold" ever be a prerequisite for a game mechanic?

Edited by SilentMobius