The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Hosting issues

AYTtheDarkest

Question

Well I've been experiencing this issue for a while now and its really annoying. First off when I try to host anything Once the mission vote is done it immediately changes hosts from to someone else. Then the result loading screen freeze here and there then i end up in the mission late and often behind. If anyone has any sort of way to fix this I'd be forever grateful.

I have done port forwarding. It fixes it for maybe a couple of missions and then its goes right back to the same thing. I tried resetting my modem several times. it will go exactly like the port forwarding. Work a for a mission or two then reverts right back to the same issue.

2 answers to this question

It might be because your wifi connection or your computer is not the best for hosting such an event. I used to have these problems but after I switched to a better computer, they stopped occurring. I don't know any solutions to fixing this issue while keeping your current computer. So....you could either get better wifi service, a better computer, or you could stay with what you have right now and suffer through it(like I did lol).

How good is your internet service if you don't mind me asking? if it is adequite are you using a wireless or wired connection? if the former your computer may have Issues making a stable connection to your router I had a similar issue before which I fexed by getting an antenna for my computer if it's the latter you may have a frayed wire in the connection you have to your computer so try a new one and see if that fixes it