The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Buffs, Tonkor 27.6 million damage, damage buff system needs real explanation

SoulEaterReaper

Question

Made a topic about this earlier, Buffs, Okay so my english and grammar is usually bad but its easily understandable aslong you are not here to discriminate towards the grammar. im doing this thread cause mostly i love warframe and i love high rounds and high waves and a bit longer game, cause this is a farming game, farming to do what? well leveling up = going higher = more pimped enemies and more pimped health / frames. 

my tonkor 27.6 million damage, why? well idk. also the function to make this video smaller doesn't work, it only makes it bigger and once thats done i cant even undo it.

Mirage Eclipse mod with banshee x11 Multiplier made me deal 3.2 million damage at highest. average damage was just the banshee buff x11 around 1.9 mill to 2.3

But the thing is, my tonkor always does over 200k dmg but my damage when hitting weak spots that should just be using the base multiplier of banshee Almost never happend, we had 4 Cp's here so enemy had minus 100% armor wich is then nothing. atleast so people think. but thats not true is it.  the higher level we vent the lower my damage vent, like maybe some hits usually from 300 to 500k maybe 700-800k sometimes and then the enemy survives. this was without alloy armor ofcourse. i will upload the entire footage soon cause this was odd wave 100 so plenty of examples.

aswell as viral not even working with saryns spores in that game either, after i used spore directly on a charger or any enemy, after seeing the viral symbol wich means viral status like 3-4 times when observing an enemy closely after doing it, the hp was still like 90%. this did however work perfectly fine in draco. (on first try) on two more tries at draco my enemies just got killed too fast by other teammates.

here is banshee x11 multiplier with mirage eclipse +494% and my damage goes to 3 million (below), wich does say that the multipliers does not stack, but if they didn't i would never done a 27 million damage hit either. so yeah, i think there needs to be some proper explaining and rework on the damage buff system itself, and what output damage / input damage means, cause here it seems to be the same thing, if its a banshee that makes enemy take x10 dmg and a rhino that makes your damage x2 as high then it wont stack for example

100 dmg x 10 (banshee sonar) = 1000 now this is said to be "weakspots" were enemy takes this increased damage. 

now lets add rhino prime roar wich should make that 100dmg into 200 dmg and therefor the total output should be 200 x 10 = 2000 dmg, But the actual damage is 1200 because the logic in words the devs has been using is just decieving for everyone who reads it. and i think thats pretty awfull for us players who actually needs these buffs to goto new lenghts in the game faster. or just love super high damage. and best example of this is where my tonkor usually deals 250k dmg (unless it 1 hit kills or alloy armor on enemy wich makes it all from 5000 to 45 000 dmg) where i got banshee wich should make my damage go 2.5 million (actually more since x11 not 10) and yet in this video i should be dealing 10 million damage but i dont, i just get banshee multiplier wich is 250 x 11 (2.6-7 million or so atleast so it should but i never get that, more like 1.6 to 1.9 million with 4 CP's, and then with mirage wich is 250 x 5 = 1 million, so that made it around 3 million damage. 

and in the next 24 hours there will be a new topic were my saryn is dealing 500 000 dmg per tick (this is 1 enemy, and this was applicated to Tens of them) so in total Millions of damage every second.

Edited by SoulEaterReaper
Removed "Megathread" Tag

2 answers to this question

the other tags was useless so i didn't know what else to pick. also take into account when measuring damage both bullets has to hit if you are using +90% multishot, why? because if i am modding my weapon and it says its dealing 1000 dmg and i add multishot it will say im dealing 1900 dmg. so therefore the total dmg displayed when modding weapons is when you hit with Both bullets at once. kinda important here when using tonkor.