The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

How To Solo / Afk Obtain Keys

ralwn

Yeah looks very similar to my Deathcube, best way to level it up in my experience is Kappa, if you want to watch WCS like i did getit past 20 let it solo to w10 on lo.

When i say Similar i mean excatly the same need more damage mods added to the game please.

EDIT: Noticed i also have maxed out Stormbringer in mine.

Edited by TxVirus

That reminds me, what's the quickest way to level a sentinel? It seems to take forever to do so.

Just level as usual, your sentinel also seems to get % of your afinity gained. Or is it because of Ability usage? (when you use abilities, you gain afinity - blue numbers appear near your char and it seems to give afinity to warframe and all weapons equiped. ) 

Yeah looks very similar to my Deathcube, best way to level it up in my experience is Kappa, if you want to watch WCS like i did getit past 20 let it solo to w10 on lo.

When i say Similar i mean excatly the same need more damage mods added to the game please.

EDIT: Noticed i also have maxed out Stormbringer in mine.

This is actually starting to look like a 2-man job for AFKing these keys on anything above jupiter... if only because the dethcube AI is acting stupid and metal augur won't pierce the cryopod.

Are you up to the challenge? IS YOUR BODY READY?

This is actually starting to look like a 2-man job for AFKing these keys on anything above jupiter... if only because the dethcube AI is acting stupid and metal augur won't pierce the cryopod.

Are you up to the challenge? IS YOUR BODY READY?

The cube solo the waves pretty easily, i dont tend to use metal augur with my Deathcube on solo farm, i stand between the box and the safety fence next to the Crypod the ignore and it's very good angle.

Edited by TxVirus

The cube solo the waves pretty easily, i tend to use metal augur with my Deathcube on solo farm, i stand between the box and the safety fence next to the Crypod the ignore and it's very good angle.

We should duo AFK Xini

I can film o.O

Mother of companion cube...

7a4a6e11b9b0a5056bc57aeed225506f.jpg

Ten percent Deth, twenty percent Deth. Fifteen percent concentrated power of Deth.

Those replies made me LOL.

However, how long does it take to max TWO serrations for primari weapon and sentinel both? XD

Answer, too much time for me.

We can stop at wave 5 for a sort of "proof of concept" and maybe do more later (I'm almost ready to goto sleep, so I'd just encode the video while doing that).

I sent you a friend invite.

edit: this might actually have to wait until tomorrow (I can see sunlight already -_-)

Edited by ralwn