Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Odd Red Writing Appearing In Chat

pkripper

i was playing with a friend and this odd writing in red appeared i have no clue what it means, has anybody else seen this writing

The sun came out and shot through the blinds. Today was the day and i was already behind.

anybody know what this means?

Just ignore the red text. Continue playing nor̗̝̙̺͓̠̩mally. Every͉̎͋̒ͤ̾͑ẗ͖̭̼́̂͆͗h̩͍̲̯̻̍ͪͯ͐́͐̆͒i̥͚͎̹̖͗̒̌ͅn͉̟̹̻̝͆g̰̰̋̇̈͋ will be f̴̡̮̰̲̠͈̣͚̤̼̠̭̪̱̏̍̀͗͆͌̆ͥͩ͡ͅi̴̱̬̖̪̮͖͎̗͙̯͚̘̰̲̰͖̭̣͑ͥ͊ͦ͊ͩ͐ͣͭ̊́͘n̶̸̶̉͗̈͆͊͋ͫ̀͏̬̼̘̳̥͖e̲͎̩̭̟͈̘̒̊̓̔̇̐ͪ͋̕͢.̥̘͉̹̦̩͈̭̼͌̏ͧ̅̃ͮ̇́͠.̴ͦ͊͗ͯͦ̋ͭ̋̅̍͆̚҉̢̬̠̯͍͇͖͖̹̗̤̟̣̀͞ͅͅ.̶̶̨̭͔̫̘̖̺̮̘͔͒ͣͭ

Just ignore the red text. Continue playing nor̗̝̙̺͓̠̩mally. Every͉̎͋̒ͤ̾͑ẗ͖̭̼́̂͆͗h̩͍̲̯̻̍ͪͯ͐́͐̆͒i̥͚͎̹̖͗̒̌ͅn͉̟̹̻̝͆g̰̰̋̇̈͋ will be f̴̡̮̰̲̠͈̣͚̤̼̠̭̪̱̏̍̀͗͆͌̆ͥͩ͡ͅi̴̱̬̖̪̮͖͎̗͙̯͚̘̰̲̰͖̭̣͑ͥ͊ͦ͊ͩ͐ͣͭ̊́͘n̶̸̶̉͗̈͆͊͋ͫ̀͏̬̼̘̳̥͖e̲͎̩̭̟͈̘̒̊̓̔̇̐ͪ͋̕͢.̥̘͉̹̦̩͈̭̼͌̏ͧ̅̃ͮ̇́͠.̴ͦ͊͗ͯͦ̋ͭ̋̅̍͆̚҉̢̬̠̯͍͇͖͖̹̗̤̟̣̀͞ͅͅ.̶̶̨̭͔̫̘̖̺̮̘͔͒ͣͭ

ahhhh dat lovely old joke.

HOW DO YOU MAKE THOSE SQUARES!