Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

[GOT IT. THANKS!] Need help naming clan ranks! :D --- Dancing Sir Hootsalot inside ---

vonderer_9

Hey all,

My baby ghost clan is all done and polished, but what it lacks is a fancy clan rank names. I can't figure it out, ended up naming Utility 'Smeagol' and feels like it's a bit off the theme of my clan....Tried to think about something mature, still end up with silly names. Halp D:

Here's some information:

Name: Libera Mentem Tuam (which means 'free your mind')
Emblem: An owl
Atmosphere: Mature and relaxed 

You can see more here 

As I promised....

Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler

V44DT1s.gif

Edited by vonderer_9

Also, you know why I posted a Hotline Miami reference? The game "Hotline Miami" portrays an avatar we control, that murders other people - specifically gang members - under the persona of the masks he wears. Much like what goes on in Warframe, we murder those in factions while controlling an avatar - a Warframe.

32 minutes ago, RevivedEdgeLord said:

Also, you know why I posted a Hotline Miami reference? The game "Hotline Miami" portrays an avatar we control, that murders other people - specifically gang members - under the persona of the masks he wears. Much like what goes on in Warframe, we murder those in factions while controlling an avatar - a Warframe.

This is so deep I can find Mariana trench. Thanks!

8 hours ago, OverlordMcGeek said:

If it helps. Mine from bottom to top:

cinderella

patriarch of the womb

DukeofTreachery

Caligula

Chuck@(*()$Norris

Chuck Norris isn't just a warlord. The warlord title was simply given to him before time itself even start to exist.