The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Lotus and Pearl Clan Recruiting

viperveteran

Hello Tenno,

I am the head of a The Lotus and Pearl ghost clan and I am looking to recruit a few players who enjoy playing warframe regularly (maximum 10).

It is mainly a ghost solo clan but I would like it to be a clan where the tenno do talk and game together if the need arises. Clan activities include events/void/vault/raid/alert/farm runs and obligations to engaging in the activities are made by prior agreement except events they are mandatory (with exceptions).

Ideally the tenno I would like to recruit would be reliable, committed to playing warframe 3 or more days a week and having fun. They don't mind doing stuff on their own but are willing to team up if necessary. They can pull their own weight or are always willing to try their best when playing. So I would say a mature tenno would be an ideal fit.

I am not too concerned about your equipment or your mastery level as I am about the player fitting the criteria. If you need help with anything game related I will assist as much as I can.

I have all items researched in the dojo and dojo hosting privilege is indicated below (you will not be expected to contribute anything during this period). Trading can be done at Maroo's or at the dojo when I am on. The essentials are all present in the dojo, including: dueling room/ obstacle course/ observation/ trophy room/ trading room/ research hall, I am in the process of decorating. The clan logo is in progress.

Availability

Spoiler

18:00 - 22:00 GMT +0/1/2 or -1/2 (I am in the UK)

Dojo Privilege (after trial period)

Spoiler

Mastery Rank 0-3 = 4 weeks
Mastery Rank 4-7 = 2 weeks
Mastery Rank 8+ = 1 week

There are a variety of roles that I may delegate to honourable tenno at a later date.

Rules

Spoiler

No Racism/Sexism/Classism/Homophobism any ism that creates a hostile atmosphere for other gamers

No harrasing, begging (sharing is fine), trolling, scamming, leeching (except Draco lol)

If unsure ask

Be respectful to all members and non clan tenno

Be helpful to other members of the clan

No foul language

Give 100%

Participate in events

Be active (Inactivity=kick) 14 days without prior notice

If you would like further information send me a msg on the forums and I will reply to your questions. If you think that this is the clan for you also reply to this post with your IGN and availability.

As I am quite new to clans in gaming the rules and requirements may be subject to change.

Edited by viperveteran
update