Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

To Anyone Who Is Willing for this Tenno

(PSN) xToYdUcK

First and for most hello community. I'm very familiar with these Introductions/Welcome forums as I have ran forums myself. I usually don't involve myself to hard with the forums of any game (not picking on Warframe or DE). I just have not been myself lately and have a very complex life and don't know where else to turn. Usually when I get this way I turn to some non-stop Warframe gaming. I don't expect anyone to pitty me nor do I plan to spin a yarn here and now unless everyone wants/cares about my story. If you'd rather personalize it, I'm more than glad to. Just a fair warning though even though it's hard to tell from the typing I'm doing, I am drunk. I am a weird kind of drunk though. I get real down to earth serious and truthful. Sorta like speak my mind type of thing. Can be great for therapy, but bad for honesty that could hurt someone at the same time. Usually that would only happen if I'm in an argument and I've been withholding information from them to save their feelings. Well enough with my chit chat. Hello everyone again, and my offer of talking my mind still stands, but I will not post it here unless a lot want to hear it. If you'd like to talk with me personally here or on PS4 my PSN is xToYdUcK.

Trying to stay as cheerful as possible,

~Duck~

Also would appreciate talking on a point to someone at DE if possible. I understand if it's too much or not worth your time. You chatted with me in the latest PS4 @ 4 live stream...and joined my game and left due to the game being set to invite only. I apologize for that. In my honest opinion you should really look at doing specials or increasing your stream by an hour because it's just not enough time. Especially if you plan on doing a survival mission from the void. 1 hour isn't enough time to do it in. Not when a rotation C Survival will take up 1/3 of your steam. Just a fans opinion though. Thanks again if you listened. Also I will be up all night even though I have goto work at 5:00 AM EST. I just can't find myself to sleep or eat at all...just play Warframe :(

Welcome Duck! Sorry to hear you are feeling down currently. Hoping after you get to work today and things level out, you will start to feel better. I'm usually on in the afternoons on PS4 (4pm - 7pm EST) if you see me, feel free to drop in. Also, not sure if you noticed all the spam, so someone getting back to you was probably delayed due to having to wade through pages of spam threads to actually find yours. This community certainly would not ignore an intro thread in my experience. Keep smiling!

Hello xToyDuck,

I remember you from the twitch chat during PS4@4 Stream!! Nice to meet you Fellow Tenno! 

Welcome to the Forums which I am also fairly new to as well but I am trying to become more involved so I can learn from others and help Newer Tenno should I actually know something of value!! 

Feel free to add me on PSN if you wish to make some runs or just want someone to chat about the game with!! 

Hope you make plenty of new Tenno Pals!! 

Thanks a bunch guys for listening and yes CowboyJeff72 things did level out. Still gonna always feel down until life decides to flop itself. I talked with my GF for a long time last night and she helped keep my mind at ease whilst I was like that. If anyone still wants to play/chat with me I'm on right now on PS4 doing the Fomorian Alert.

Duck!!

You should eat! >:(

.. and sleep, sleep is good to.  I play on the PC, so if you ever want to play on PC please just ask XD

Im glad everything is getting better for you, and I wanted to say something in the thread earlier but every time I tried to log in to the thread it just refreshed the web page -.-

until someone said I had to clear cookies.. so I did and now im here!

But yeah! if you ever want to play on the PC please message/ whisper me

Thanks Tamamo-no-Mae for your concerns. I have been eating...although as of late there has been a lot of times where every time I eat I start to not feel to good, so it's why I refused. And as far as sleep I have been, but still not much. My life struggle has a lot of twists and turns that are somewhat to lengthy for this thread. Also I have played PC Warframe, but my money and time has been too devoted to PS4 and I just am too far behind. Thanks anyway.

9 minutes ago, (PS4)xToYdUcK said:

Thanks Tamamo-no-Mae for your concerns. I have been eating...although as of late there has been a lot of times where every time I eat I start to not feel to good, so it's why I refused. And as far as sleep I have been, but still not much. My life struggle has a lot of twists and turns that are somewhat to lengthy for this thread. Also I have played PC Warframe, but my money and time has been too devoted to PS4 and I just am too far behind. Thanks anyway.

Well maybe its because your not eating regularly =P and your stomach is just like "what is this thing called food?!?! we don't need this stuff... only caffeine!"  But yeah.. eat more normally I guess and not greasy fast food >.<

are you just to anxious to sleep?  maybe try something relaxing.. I love getting my hair brushed and it puts me to sleep really fast.

I don't know X.x um just some ideas

but have fun on PS warframe XD 

45 minutes ago, Tamamo-no-Mae said:

Well maybe its because your not eating regularly =P and your stomach is just like "what is this thing called food?!?! we don't need this stuff... only caffeine!"  But yeah.. eat more normally I guess and not greasy fast food >.<

are you just to anxious to sleep?  maybe try something relaxing.. I love getting my hair brushed and it puts me to sleep really fast.

I don't know X.x um just some ideas

but have fun on PS warframe XD 

No I haven't been eating fast food in a long while. And I have been eating good, but I still felt the same. And that includes a meal with the sides as apple slices, carrots, and yogurt.

Hey Duck,

I like your intro ^.^ from reading it, you sound like someone fun to talk science with ?

I don't know if any of your closest friends or relatives told you that you should work on the radio..? Live programs, I'm serious about it! Just from reading I can tell that you'll fit perfectly there and you'll also enjoy it! 

Please give it a try (gives you more than life satisfaction) and in the meantime, Happy Hunting, Tenno! ?