The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Account Migration possible?

Squatting_Monkey

Question

3 answers to this question

It's not currently possible, but even if and when it is, the only migration possible will be from PC to either PS4 or XBox One.

There will never be an opportunity to migrate from console to PC, or from console to console as you're requesting due to legal reasons.

Basically, they require Sony and Microsoft's permission to perform a migration, and as you know, they're competitors. They'd never allow players to leave their console to go to their competition.

they really need to let us do this all the time im not sure why there is like some kind of weird "time" that you can do it does anyone know why this is? because i didn't get my ps4 till just recently i missed out and would love all my guys to be over on my ps4 because im very very sick and cannot always sit at my PC even though I am a huge PC gamer fan sadly i just cant always sit up it is very important that i be able to transfer! so im crossing my fingers here hoping ill be able to play from my couch too without having to rebuild all my tenos