Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Mystic Flame (Storm Clan) Recruiting - [Australian based] [Research done] [Good players] [40+ members]

Xayth

Hello everybody my name is (Obviously) Xayth and I'm the leader of a wonderful clan by the name of "Mystic Flame" and I invite you to come to join my clan.

^-^

Mystic Flame is a Storm Clan that is led by 5 people, these people are; 
Xayth
Durandle
Kaed0x
KizushiDesu
Eclatee

The number of clan leaders will continue to grow as the clan size increases to a total of 10 leaders at "Moon" tier. While a lot of our members tend to be newbies we do have a nice amount of good players whom are keen to help out the more newbie players.

Clan website (Work in progress) : http://xaythyt.wix.com/mystic-flame

To join just fill out this and throw it into the comment section ^-^
anything marked with a * is required
P.S This is just to get a feel as to who we are inviting and wont effect your chances of getting in the clan (Anybody is accepted).

*Whats your IGN?
*How many hours do you have logged?

*What mastery rank are you?
How can you help out Mystic Flame?
*What time zone do you live in?
How many hours can you play per week?
What are your personal goals on Warframe?
What is your steam name?

Thanks guys for taking the time to read this ^-^ and I hope to see you on the battlefield :)

>.> Wow these new forums are odd, this will take some time to get used to... ;-; Need to relearn everything :3

Edited by Xayth

Heyo, I've been meaning to look for a new clan as I wanted to do more group things but I don't know a lot of people so it's tricky. 

*Whats your IGN? Ithon
*How many hours do you have logged? Currently 164 

*What mastery rank are you? 9 

Adelaide timezone - UTC/GMT +9.30 (I think that's the right one) 

I look forward to hearing back :)

sidenote; I don't have a designated main as of yet and have been going back and forth between frames and getting used to them. 

Hi, I've been trying to find a good clan that have active members / leaders and is willing to help out every tenno. I really wanted to have a more immersive experience in warframe and for the past year I've been kind of a loner since there really is no one that I can talked to so I'll be really glad to join a very active clan.

*Whats your IGN? daijinxcv
*How many hours do you have logged? Steam says 304 hours, while WF In-game stats says 175 hours.

*What mastery rank are you? Currently @ MR7
*What time zone do you live in? UTC + 8.00
How many hours can you play per week? I'm not that good at math so.. during weekdays I can only play 2-3 hours and that's from 7pm-10pm while during weekend I play from 8am to 10pm, I play non-stop during weekend since I don't really have much work to do, unless there are projects.
What are your personal goals on Warframe? Gotta catch 'em all.
What is your steam name? daijinxcv

Edited by daijinxcv
I posted without adding my answers lol

• 2 months later...

Aussie Here. Keen to join an AUS based clan. Only picked up this game recently but enjoying the grind so far.

*Whats your IGN? synntech
*How many hours do you have logged? 4

*What mastery rank are you? 4
*What time zone do you live in? UTC+10:00
What are your personal goals on Warframe? unlocking all planets and Work towards saryn prime. 
What is your steam name? Synntech http://steamcommunity.com/id/synntech/

• 5 weeks later...

Aussie here looking to join ya clan. i know once i get to higher content im gonna need help.

*Whats your IGN? Droknathal
*How many hours do you have logged? 31 hrs (as of this post)

*What mastery rank are you? 4
*What time zone do you live in? UTC+8:30 Adelaide
How many hours can you play per week? 5-20+
What are your personal goals on Warframe? Get the rhino frame and go from there (just missing the helmet BP)
What is your steam name? Droknathal (http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561197977142744/)

Hi,

If you guys are still looking for people I am looking for an aussie clan. Had a good smalish clan but the most active people were in Eu so the lag has horrible.

Whats your IGN - Blindatom 
*How many hours do you have logged? 50

*What mastery rank are you? 6 
How can you help out Mystic Flame? By being awesome 
*What time zone do you live in? Gmt+10 aka Brisvegas
How many hours can you play per week? Not enough but I try to play a couple of nights during the week and some decent time on the weekend 
What are your personal goals on Warframe? Have fun get cool gear.
What is your steam name? Blindatom 

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Hi, Aussie here looking to join

*Whats your IGN?

Bauhaus1919

60 hours still pretty new

I will help whenever I can when I rank up. I love helping others.

AEST

2 hours per day usually, 5-10 hours weekend

Have fun and progress together with other people. 

What is your steam name?

Bauhaus1919

Thank you and I am looking forward to seeing you in game!

• 1 month later...

I don't know if you guys are still recruiting seeing how old the last post in this thread is but here you go. I moved to Korea this year and will be here until at least mid next year, so I'm looking for a clan with people in a similar timezone.

*Whats your IGN?

Avalean

Too many...1160

For the foreseeable future, in whatever timezone Korea is.

Again too many. During the week I'm normally on every night for at least a couple of hours. Weekends not as much.

Have fun? I collected almost everything there is to collect at this point. Currently I am trying to get into raiding if I can get a group.

On 28/09/2016 at 11:39 AM, Avalean said:

I don't know if you guys are still recruiting seeing how old the last post in this thread is but here you go. I moved to Korea this year and will be here until at least mid next year, so I'm looking for a clan with people in a similar timezone.

*Whats your IGN?

Avalean

Too many...1160

For the foreseeable future, in whatever timezone Korea is.

Again too many. During the week I'm normally on every night for at least a couple of hours. Weekends not as much.

Have fun? I collected almost everything there is to collect at this point. Currently I am trying to get into raiding if I can get a group.

Didn't expect anyone would reply here any time soon xD I will get someone to invite you. I'm currently invested in dark souls so I probably wont be hoping on much for a while xD

On 9/30/2016 at 5:12 AM, Xayth said:

Didn't expect anyone would reply here any time soon xD I will get someone to invite you. I'm currently invested in dark souls so I probably wont be hoping on much for a while xD

I'm in! Thank you!

• 3 weeks later...

*Whats your IGN? kracsusc
*How many hours do you have logged? over a thousand but i just returned to the game

*What mastery rank are you? 12
How can you help out Mystic Flame? If i get back into the game full swing i can help organize clan events like i did for my old clan and even hand out prizes that require plat to buy (and new players love)
*What time zone do you live in? I live in sydney
How many hours can you play per week? I'm a pretty hardcore gamer but it honestly depends if this game sucks me in like it did before.
What are your personal goals on Warframe? To get into it.
What is your steam name? kracsusc3

This is definitely an AUS based clan right? This is most important to me, looking forward to it if so!

6 minutes ago, kracsusc said:

*Whats your IGN? kracsusc
*How many hours do you have logged? over a thousand but i just returned to the game

*What mastery rank are you? 12
How can you help out Mystic Flame? If i get back into the game full swing i can help organize clan events like i did for my old clan and even hand out prizes that require plat to buy (and new players love)
*What time zone do you live in? I live in sydney
How many hours can you play per week? I'm a pretty hardcore gamer but it honestly depends if this game sucks me in like it did before.
What are your personal goals on Warframe? To get into it.
What is your steam name? kracsusc3

This is definitely an AUS based clan right? This is most important to me, looking forward to it if so!

The number of people who respond to this post still surprises me. I should probably update it, or make a new one.

xD Anyway, logging in now to send you a invite.

• 3 weeks later...

*Whats your IGN? Concalious
*How many hours do you have logged? 1064

*What mastery rank are you? 18 mainly because i dont see much reason going higher
How can you help out Mystic Flame? depends where it needs help lol
*What time zone do you live in? utc +10 syd, Canberra, melb
How many hours can you play per week? sometimes not very much but if i had people to play with that number would go up significantly 
What are your personal goals on Warframe? Social mass murder. Social in the sense that i believe communication and friendship makes repetitive things fun and mass murder because thats basicly what warframe is. We get on a ship and or planet and kill and take whatever we want and then move on =D
What is your steam name? same as my ign. 

Hi Xayth, keen to find an active AUS based clan. I'm fairly new to the game. Not sure if you guys are still recruiting but here's hoping.

*Whats your IGN? Draekstein
*How many hours do you have logged? 40

*What mastery rank are you?  2
How can you help out Mystic Flame? Hopefully by running missions with clan mates and being a friendly clan member who's willing to help
*What time zone do you live in? AU east coast (GMT +10)
How many hours can you play per week? between 5 and 10
What are your personal goals on Warframe? to try out all the different frames and weapons, eventually become a member of a successful squad.

1 minute ago, Draekstein said:

Hi Xayth, keen to find an active AUS based clan. I'm fairly new to the game. Not sure if you guys are still recruiting but here's hoping.

*Whats your IGN? Draekstein
*How many hours do you have logged? 40

*What mastery rank are you?  2
How can you help out Mystic Flame? Hopefully by running missions with clan mates and being a friendly clan member who's willing to help
*What time zone do you live in? AU east coast (GMT +10)
How many hours can you play per week? between 5 and 10
What are your personal goals on Warframe? to try out all the different frames and weapons, eventually become a member of a successful squad.

I got you buddy :3 I will send a invite when the launcher downloads what ever it is that its downloading (There were no new patches since I logged off)

Hi interested in joining a Australian Based clan.

*Whats your IGN? IMdeeny
*How many hours do you have logged? 24hrs

*What mastery rank are you? 3
How can you help out Mystic Flame? running missions with clan mates and being social.
*What time zone do you live in? Melbourne GMT+10
How many hours can you play per week? 8 - 10
What are your personal goals on Warframe? to get all frames and items.

• 3 weeks later...

*Whats your IGN? deathbeach  

*How many hours do you have logged? 1060

*What mastery rank are you? 18

How can you help out Mystic Flame? just another guy to shot stuff 

*What time zone do you live in? aus 

How many hours can you play per week? 10 hour to anything above that right now 

What are your personal goals on Warframe? have fun and push my skill/frame to the point of death ever run 

What is your steam name? DEATHBEACH