The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

A chroma build

SatelliteStrike

Question

3 answers to this question

First things first, Ice is generally better than Fire because it provides not only higher effective hitpoints, but it also makes all healing effects more powerful as well as reflecting bullets back at attackers.

Onto the build. One forma is a hard restriction to work with, but here's what I managed to cook up.

Steel Charge, Intensify, Flow, Narrow Minded, Vitality, Steel Fiber, Continuity, and Rage. 

This will leave you one empty slot. When you do have it in you to forma him, put in a D polarity for Narrow Minded, then put Streamline in the open slot. Then, if you want more power, swap Intensify for Blind Rage.

I also wrote a guide a while back for both building and playing Chroma. I'll probably be updating it within the next 24 hours or so, since it's a little outdated, but it could still be helpful to you.

2 hours ago, Gurpgork said:

First things first, Ice is generally better than Fire because it provides not only higher effective hitpoints, but it also makes all healing effects more powerful as well as reflecting bullets back at attackers.

Onto the build. One forma is a hard restriction to work with, but here's what I managed to cook up.

Steel Charge, Intensify, Flow, Narrow Minded, Vitality, Steel Fiber, Continuity, and Rage. 

This will leave you one empty slot. When you do have it in you to forma him, put in a D polarity for Narrow Minded, then put Streamline in the open slot. Then, if you want more power, swap Intensify for Blind Rage.

I also wrote a guide a while back for both building and playing Chroma. I'll probably be updating it within the next 24 hours or so, since it's a little outdated, but it could still be helpful to you.

Ty . Will looK into it. Hope I can get a blind rage Mod . Donnt have one