Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

In Game Credits - What Are They Good For Now ?

Sepharoth

As I see it, in game credits are not much use anymore except to combine mods. As the new pricing structure in the market has taken place, there really isn't any good weapons to purchase with credits anymore so what are they really good for now. I think they should just remove them from the game all together. Mods no longer require credits to combine them. And what weapons you can get for credits now since what you can get isn't really worth anything anyway, just come with the game when you very first start or you get those weapons when you reach a certain level. This way there is one less thing in the game that at this point really isn't needed anymore. Just a thought.

You're clearly doing something wrong. I myself am using a credit booster and doing all possible alert missions to obtain as much credits as possible and I can hardly hold my head above water, I'm contantly broke. There's so many items to craft that the resources have become less of a problem than the credits have. Especially with the new additions comming with 8.0 I'm in a constant process of having to craft materials for 15k each.

Is this a joke? When you craft the weapon BP's you do need credits, not to mention the research weapons which needs a lot of mats and credits(Fieldrons,Detonite injector,Mutagen mass 15k each!). So credits are still needed!