Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

De Remove Sprint,walljump,wallrun And Make Us Crawl On All Fours...

Enomilli

Oh, can you please take away all of the mods that other people have that I do not? I hate how they have something that I don't. It's not fair how they can get lucky with rng and I have to get all of mine through waiting. Like these new drop rates on Xini and the defense map. I worked so hard before I could get my multishot, and now somebody just can just waltz in and get one without going through the stuff that I went through. Don't even get me started on the tower key drops.

DE made content for me and the other people who are willing to spend money on the game. Drop rates before were fair, now they aren't. All of the f2p can access it by just grinding defense missions while I had to pay real money to see it on the first day and thereafter. They are no longer exclusives and I no longer get that feeling of being a premium gamer. 

I am serious aboot this issue.

Edited by Cestus

I know where this Topic is going so.. copy pasta:

Slide Attack is used to.. *drumroll* Attack and not for going faster than normal sprint speed (and therefor making Sprint/Stamina mods obsolete).

From Wiki: An exploit, in video games, is the use of a bug or glitches, rates, hit boxes, or speed, etc. by a player to their advantage in a manner not intended by the game's designers. (I underlinded the important parts that fit for the slide-slash case)

yaddayadda

Slide Attack is used to.. *drumroll* Attack and not for going faster than normal sprint speed (and therefor making Sprint/Stamina mods obsolete).

From Wiki: An exploit, in video games, is the use of a bug or glitches, rates, hit boxes, or speed, etc. by a player to their advantage in a manner not intended by the game's designers. (I underlinded the important parts that fit for the slide-slash case)

yaddayadda

I don't mind slide nerf so much. I can still do slide>>to forward flip>>slide indefinitely. But it seems the slide melee spin speed exploit is still in the game. That seems to be far worse than the previous slide mechanic.

yaddayadda

I don't slide attack spam at all...

That takes too much effort and not enough fun...

I love how you assume...

wtf? they took out the cool walljump superjump? that's not even an exploit, to me it was one of the coolest things about the game... all games have glitches good and bad, and that was one of the cool ones, the one they DON'T fix because its not broken and its cool D;. now this game has even less personality ;-; 

Wallrun>jump>fly 50 feet.I don't see a problem with this patch,I never even did the slide exploit

I'd love to know what the heck you're wall-running off, I'm lucky if a Wallrun manages to move me 6 meters forward before inevitably hitting a 1-pixel dip/bump and failing.

I'd love to know what the heck you're wall-running off, I'm lucky if a Wallrun manages to move me 6 meters forward before inevitably hitting a 1-pixel dip/bump and failing.

The trick is to release and jump while you wall run. It results in a momentum boost in the direction you are facing. But keep it down, some people might find it immersion breaking for their preference and call for a nerf!

It's more effective if you put a gun in their hand and make them point it at  your head while crying your eyes out.

I'm much too edgy to cry...

Or to commit suicide...

DE please nerf everything fast.