Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Ash's Bladestorm Doesn't End(In A Bad Way)

Viperkid

So far it's happened to me 3/3 times, don't really want to have it happen again. After the skill is finished being used, the screen remains in a birds eye view zoomed out kind of look, gun type weapons function, melee is disabled, and no other skills can be used.

On top of that, Ash will not lose altitude, and walking off a higher platform will leave him suspended but able to shoot. While this initially seems amazing in some corpus defense missions (crates can't save you now bishes!) it becomes incredibly frustrating when you can't get past doorways, or pick up ANYTHING off the ground.

i'm still waiting for bladestorm to be changed into a really REALLY simple animation...... ash does a charge attack and random enemies get sliced in half or take heavy damage depending on their health, no teleporting around, no camera angle shifting, it'll still let ash use his gunplay in conjunction with bladestorm without causing the noclip-ish bug it causes now.

i'm still waiting for bladestorm to be changed into a really REALLY simple animation...... ash does a charge attack and random enemies get sliced in half or take heavy damage depending on their health, no teleporting around, no camera angle shifting, it'll still let ash use his gunplay in conjunction with bladestorm without causing the noclip-ish bug it causes now.

What! Why not have the animations seen in the trailer? How awesome were those? And it wouldn't even have to drastically change the skill gameplay-wise.