The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

This Has Been Bugging Me...

The past 2 days me and a clan buddy of mine have been farming for Ash's Blueprint parts.

That's all fine and all, but when you get the systems 7 times. helmets 0 and chassis 0 I'm starting to doubt the loot chance on the systems... According to the wiki it's the one hardest to get from the 3 pieces...

By what I've seen that isn't the case... this has been bugging me since we got the third system, i don't see a big problem with it. it's just annoying that i don't get any of the others.

I farmed Phorid one night and it took me approximately 10 runs to get all of Nyx's parts... 4 chassis and 2 systems, and a few runs later the helmet.

Keep at it, and you'll get what you need, I'm pretty sure.

If you ask me, the RNG is really kind compared to some other games. I spent a lot of time in Vindictus, and holy hell were the drop rates abysmal there. This is a real refresher, to be honest.

I also have all Banshee's BPs, but that's a different story.

Also, drop chances change in updates most likely. Wiki also most likely isn't updated as much, so take all info off of there with a grain of salt.

..also any tips for good farming for Rubedo?

Europa. Do pretty much anything there, and you'll pick up rubedo in no time. Defense missions are really good, but I'm fairly annoyed when I get stopped by the timer just a meter away from a mod/material :P

I noticed that people in pugs tend to waypoint materials in Eligor, for instance. If not, ask them to, I found them agreeable to the idea.