The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Need help for the upcoming week 14 of my contest!

Sir_Alex_Traffo

Question

Hey everyone!

You probably heard about the biweekly contest I host since a few months, but if you didn't, take a look at this:

Now, I am trying to ask the community some help in order to raise the winners from 4 to 8, as I did last week thanks to Weidro; below what I wrote already 2 weeks ago:

Last week I raised the winners from 3 to 4, but I still feel it's not enough, too many submissions and too few winners; on the other hand, I can't really afford gifting 10xHunhow's Gift every 2 weeks(highly unlikely but technically possible).

That's why I'm asking for some help here in the community; if there's someone with enough plat to help me taking one additional winner I'd really appreciate it! Here's how I imagined it:

- I take 8 winners instead of 4, as a start

- I still gift the most expensive 4 items out of 8

- I need 4 players to gift the remaining 4 items(or less, if you can affort to gift more than one item), capped at 200p: the additional 4 winners will be chosen between non-bundle entries, in order not to be too much expensive for helping users.

Is there anyone willing to help? Please note that no one forces you to, so if you decide to help me don't disappear once the winners are picked and consider that gifts are usually delivered within day when the contest ends.

Do not offer your help if you're not sure you can keep up with it; it's ok if you can't help!

Is there anyone so kind to help me with week 14 of my contest? I could gift 8 items myself for a while, but since the most requested is Hunhow's Gift I'm afraid I'd burn all my plat in a few months and I'd be forced then to stop the contest.

Let me know here or by PM, thanks!!!

Edited by siralextraffo

4 answers to this question

Alright, so probably I'm asking too much, as the bundle possibility is a huge plat sink.

What if the additional 4 winners are chosen between not bundle entries? That should make sure that whoever helps me doesn't spend more than 150/200p. Is that more reasonable and would there be anyone willing to help then?

Thanks!!!