Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Love New Defense Drops.....can I Ask For More?

Timmuk

DE You did a great job on the new defense drop rates, making each race a bit different for wave rewards is perfect, scaling the tier rewards and making them really worth striving for is great! really loving it

On that note.....is there any plans to at a Tier 4 reward?  Right now Xini is dropping at worste T2 rewards at wave 5 and T3 on all others....maybe even T3 on wave 5

I suggest that a new Tier 4 be created that would need someone to get to at least wave 20, maybe 25 on Xini....also I would like to see the new Antimater warframe drop from the defense T4 rewards to really give a reason to push yourself into the really hard levels and keep fighting

Not expecting this any time soon, but I think it would be a great way to improve what seems to be a lot of peoples fave playstyle and allow you to ease back on the Alert system for warframe drops while still making the new warframe hard to get and a more end game type reward

Already a Frame in the Defense drops [banshee] and people really don't like the idea of another one like it. They have a new planet and boss coming and I believe that's how you get the M/AM Frame parts :L

Already a Frame in the Defense drops [banshee] and people really don't like the idea of another one like it. They have a new planet and boss coming and I believe that's how you get the M/AM Frame parts :L

Issue is right now, by wave 10 or 15 on Xini everyone bails cuz they got something they want..... and I already have the banshee.....one of the best frames if you ask me.....

Issue is right now, by wave 10 or 15 on Xini everyone bails cuz they got something they want..... and I already have the banshee.....one of the best frames if you ask me.....

Or maybe they bail because they're going to try to re-run it... enemies on Xini are hard to kill after wave 15.

Or maybe they bail because they're going to try to re-run it... enemies on Xini are hard to kill after wave 15.

Yes they are.....so having a really nice reward chance at wave 25.....would be a great way to add in some end game quickly and cheaply (from devs point of view)

Now that I have my primary and secondary weapon are Rank 30 Mastery 2 (two formas) and my warframe Rank 30 Mastery 4 I need bigger stuff to kill!

Right now its just farming for T3 keys so I can get the frost prime, very cool, I like it....would be sweet if at rank 15 we didnt get a T3 key yet that we knew that wave 20 would be Tier 4 rewards with a good chance for a T3 key and maybe other sweet stuff you cant get at T3 wave rewards