The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×
The Lotus Eaters: Known Issues ×

Forcing All The Spawns In The Void...

Renathy

My teammate doesn't like playing Void apparently, so he rushed through the objective, grabbed the artifact, in the midst of all the confusion and crossfire, almost getting himself killed - even though I had the defensive skills - and rushed back to the extraction point, forcing more spawns ahead, making my game performance dim quickly, forcing my game below 10 or 5 frames per second. And it kept going down, slowly, since I started getting annoyed at him but it was too late and my game crashed.

This proves that performance has been lowering on newer updates and this is a pretty big issue, for many players. Not everyone has the hardware or connection to be able to host a dedicated server. I can only hope that this issue is changed in the near future.

And also, gladly, I haven't lost my key, so we can try another run at it.

Edited by JRMC

This is a problem with cell priority there is only a certain area around the host which is rendered at high priority. This means that things far far away may seem a bit laggy.

I usually stay closeish to the host because if you get too far away it can crash.

Edited by Therealjoe

This is a problem with cell priority there is only a certain area around the host which is rendered at high priority. This means that things far far away may seem a bit laggy.

I usually stay closeish to the host because if you get too far away it can crash.

I don't really understand what goes on with the performance drop-downs.

If that statement was correct, I wouldn't be lagging, like I did when I wasn't the host. I was close to the host and would lag as much as he would, even though he has a better rig than mine.

But being the host causes much lower performance. It's all good, when spawns aren't that massive but when they are, my game starts dying.