The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Ivara plus Rending Crane headshots

SuperNippleTwister

Question

7 answers to this question

I'm pretty sure it only applies to ranged weapon headshots, but prowl has a stealth melee attack modifier that is equal to it's ranged headshot multiplier. Frankly with Ivara/Prowl I prefer to use Covert Lethality Daggers, (specifically Covert Lethality Gleaming Blight Dark Dagger), simply stun enemies with sleep arrow and one shot them with dagger attacks.

16 hours ago, Gelkor said:

I'm pretty sure it only applies to ranged weapon headshots, but prowl has a stealth melee attack modifier that is equal to it's ranged headshot multiplier. Frankly with Ivara/Prowl I prefer to use Covert Lethality Daggers, (specifically Covert Lethality Gleaming Blight Dark Dagger), simply stun enemies with sleep arrow and one shot them with dagger attacks.

What Gelkor said, you don't want to stay too long in one place. With Gleaming Blight you will get once in a while energy back, and Covert Lethality just once shot anyone in the game, this will allow you to just move fast through waves and end them, even as of late game.I use an Ivara support build and use daggers and I do as much as damage and get as many kills as anyone in my team. And mind you, I only got 40% power strength. Daggers are the best for Ivara due two skills, Prowl and her Sleeping Bolts, this opens up finishers and Covert Lethality Daggers kills them no matter their health/armor and insane resistence to damage in one finisher.

2 hours ago, SuperNippleTwister said:

no no he said that Prowl gave increased stealth melee. I know about stealth finishers

Well, that was a thing listed on her ability at release, and now it doesn't seem to be on the wiki, huh.

Not like it matters much with stealth multipliers anyways.