The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Need help understanding how formorian event battlepoints is calculated

Ioeper32

Question

About the formorian event, I am interested to earn 15 battlepoints to earn the imperator vandal. But I don't understand some bits of this event and need some clarification please.

Q1: How do I check how many battlepoints I have earned? When I hover over the event at navigation I don't see anywhere how much battlepoints I had earned in total.

Q2: From http://warframe.wikia.com/wiki/Operation_Eyes_of_Blight, it states "Completing the Fomorian Sabotage mode successfully will earn you one Battle Point.

You can only earn a maximum of one Battle Point per Fomorian. Repeating the same Fomorian will not generate additional Battle Points."

What does it mean by "per formorian". Does it mean by the individual formorian at each individual relay? For example you can only earn 1 battle point at Larunda relay? And I have to wait for other relays to show up before I can earn more battlepoints?

2 answers to this question

Battle points are from the event. They don't apply to the Fomorians that appear now because the event is over. It's just like a mini Tactical Alert now. The only "reward" now is the 50k credits if you've dealt over a million points of damage in one mission.

Edited by Maicael