The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Chroma Help

(XBOX)shadowkiller126

Question

Chroma is my favorite warframe but i can't seem to make a good build with him for all of his abilities. Yes i know you're suppose to use elemental ward and vex armor almost always but i like to switch it up, have fun and be a dragon with his first ability and have a effigy guard at the read. So if anyone could help me or tell me there's no hope, please and thank you! :D

2 answers to this question

ye dude chroma its either or

you cant find a build for all 4 abilities not even 3 without depending on a trinity to ev you to full

if you want effigy build go max effi

if you want vex armor go max duration( dont forget to get at least 400 shields to max the vex armor effect also ice)

also consider a self damage weapon like glaive or hikou with concealed explosives to insta proc the full effect

This is one way of building chroma. Maximizing duration and strength, it is tailored to my style of playing, for high level content and I find lowish energy pool and 80% eff. sufficient, but you can sacrifice intensify for either flow or 3/5 FE maybe, try it and see:

Chroma (3 forma, Ice)
http://images.akamai.steamusercontent.com/ugc/496889383578893519/7D9E33435F1AE82538B40012C2747F1C105EF46D/