Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Unknown Error When Claiming Forma

Homer87

Good morning everyone. When claiming some items from the foundry, most everything was claimed with no issues. The only issue that I came across was claiming the forma. The Staticor on the picture was claimed with no issues as well, but the only thing still left on the foundry is a forma. Please see below. I'm going to wait this out and see if it resolves itself before submitting a ticket for it. I just wanted it to at least be brought to DE's attention. Thanks and have a good day.

Edit: After losing sound (for some odd reason) I logged out to resolve that, then logged back in and the forma was no longer in the foundry. I think I might have lost that one, but can at least build another one now.

UJiGZjr.jpg

Edited by Homer87
Update on events

• 2 months later...

I'm also getting this error.  I have 12 owned so far.  Not sure if that makes a difference.

I also finished reading the last part of the original post above and did the same thing he has done.  I logged out and back into the game and the forma went into never-never land.  Sadly, I admit I didn't check to see how many I owned before I tried to claim it the first time, so perhaps it did claim it but still showed up on the screen.  At any rate, I'm building another now.

Its when you claiming everything faster then sync. So, there is 3 possibilities.

1. You claim it, its in your inventory now, but its still shown as ready to claim. That gives you error, it will go away from foundry after some time, some mission, or restarting game.

2. You claimed something before, you didnt wait for sync or your net was slow ATM, and on the same slot what you claimed is now new thing ready to claim. That gives you same error, and usually fixed when going into Foundry again.

3. It didnt stuck by you, it stuck by server, less possible, but if you cant claim one thing for several days, contact support and they will fix it.