Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Post-Reset Feedback

Satori_Mind

I used the account reset as soon as it was available. It's been interesting to learn firsthand what many new players have to deal with now. Solid early-game weapons are available without an undue amount of credit or material gathering. Even popular upgrades like Gram aren't difficult to build from scratch! The difficulty curve without affinity boosters isn't bad. Not all players should expect to play nothing but new missions without replaying some previous ones. Useful mods for health/shield/damage drop in fair quantities. 3 and 5 point fusion cores build up steadily!

Currently, I haven't found any multishot mods and I'm still capable in public games. I can comfortably limit my equipment to 30 mod points without issue. Building frames isn't too terrible, but it seems like many players don't understand why some missions are better for finding materials. They'll end up running areas with low enemy/container density and come away with too little.

I like the current progression. I don't like how infrequently assassination targets drop materials like morphics, gallium and control modules. I like the freedom of movement and responsiveness of the controls. I don't like the UI because squad status, chat and Lotus popups share the same space. I like the building time in the foundry because it adds a sense of accomplishment when I come back later to pick up my shiny new toys.

I'm still enjoying Warframe. Thanks for being cool, Warframe team.