The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

How can I change my forums profile picture?

PainisDeWitt

Question

7 answers to this question

5 minutes ago, PainisDeWitt said:

I have the Deluxe Saryn one in game, but it doesn't pop up here. Might as well change and reset it to see if it automatically changes, thanks guys! :D

If you don't see it, try changing the one in-game. If it still doesn't change, your profile info might not be ported yet.

Edited by Grobbus

Just now, PainisDeWitt said:

It may sound like an stupid question, but I see a lot of people with their profile pictures on forums already, but I can't see mine. 

for me it automaticly updated when i bought the profile picture in the game

1 minute ago, Grobbus said:

If you don't see it, try changing the one in-game. If it still doesn't change, your profile info might not be ported yet.

It seems like I can use ANY profile picture except the one I was using when the forums went down (Saryn Orphid skin one) 

3 hours ago, PainisDeWitt said:

I have the Deluxe Saryn one in game, but it doesn't pop up here. Might as well change and reset it to see if it automatically changes, thanks guys! :D

I refreshed the page multiple times: you just went from being the blank icon to a Roller to a Lancer then back to a Roller. So far, no Orphid yet. Heh...though, I suggest relogging from the forums, that usually worked immediately on the old layout.

Edited by LazerSkink