The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

About Support [France]

--Meri

Question

Hi !

I'm a big Warframe player (not as much as some others but I love the game !).

I recently made a mistake myself, selling one of my frames by mistake (the one I wanted to sell was in the next square...). So I decided to contact the support.

I knew I'd have to wait a bit to get an answer; as it's written on the main support page, but it will be one week tomorrow, so my post is more about a question more than to complain (since it's before all my mistake).

So here's the question; are support tickets treated by region ? (since even though all my settings are in english but the support page is still in French)

Because, well, it's been one week ^^ 

Thanks for your attention !

PS: I really love the game and I'm sorry that my 1st post mostly looks like a complaint :/

P-PS: I don't know if I'm in the right category, if not move my post plz ^^

1 answer to this question

Generally speaking, Support tickets take between 5 days and 2 weeks to receive a reply. 

If you made a ticket using the French Support site (this can be changed) you'll likely need to wait to be handled by a French Support agent, and, should you have sent the ticket in English and the Support agent can't read English (this is unlikely, I'd say), they'd need to pass the ticket to an English agent.

Moved to Players Helping Players.