Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

So, An introduction....

(PSN)sanemane213

So, after years of being in Warframe....I decided, "Why not make a proper introduction before the food is ready..." Sure enough, the food was already done cooking.

So...Here I go -.-

I currently go by the in game Alias, Sanemane213, but me friend's Call me Sane For Short.
Currently MR20, and 12k Mastery points from 21.....I'M SO CLOSE ;-;
I'm a pretty chilled person, unless someone intentionally makes me mad.
Currently have over 1280+ Hours logged in, aaaand Counting ;)
I spend most of my time in region chat since I pretty much have everything i could want for now.
I use everything that people don't use just to prove a point....hehe...
Active Forum Member. I'm usually in Players helping player and General Discussion For Obvious Reasons
My favorite Frames Are Oberon, Nova, Frost, Ash, Ivara, and Saryn
Still Striving to become a Guide...Didn't get in the 1st two times so...if recruitment comes back up, I may or may not re-apply....

Aaaaaannnnnnnd.....

That Seems To be about it for me....

My introduction.... ._.

Hmmm...

Edited by (PS4)sanemane213
Seems a bit Short, doesn't it...

Yo sane (do I classify as your friend now :P?)

Great to see your introduction.

Usually I'd say welcome to the game or welcome to the forums, but I don't think that's something I could say to you. 

Great to hear you're helping out new players. Remember, you don't have to be an official guide to help new players. Also, feel free to drop by if you need any tips and tricks on the guiding business. I've been guiding new players since 2014, so I have my fair share of experience. ^^

Are you Sane, mane? >.>

Nice intro Sane... keep beeing upbuilding, even when people maybe tell you something that can be not so nice on the Region chats, never loose your temper etc. ect. then one day, you'll be a great Guide! I'm always happy to see you keeping the players busy on the Region channel, keep up!

:)

I'd say "Welcome to Warframe", but you're not new.

I'd say "Welcome to the Forums", but you're not new here either.

So...  uhhh.....  Welcome to the Introductions page!  Yeah!  I can say that!

Welcome to the Introductions page!

In all seriousness, it's good to see you around the forums helping out.  Not enough people do that nowadays.