The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Ghosts Clans Unite... One Voice

(XBOX)Kraigsta

Greetings Master Tennos,  

With no one recruiting the smaller clans out there or soaking them up into bigger clans, Delta 3 has been forged...

Its goal... to seek out and unite these lost clans of old and give them a voice across the void...

If you have an active ghost clan and interested in joining 'Reaction Force Delta 3' (Delta3 for short) just send me a private message in game with your clan details including a bit of info about you and your members or contact me on xbox live.

All the best,

Kraigsta

Thanks fellow Tenno, we have recruited 10 other small clans now and people are starting to network and hook up.

It's working out, but need more ghost clans to come forward into this new alliance.

Thanks lending your support.

Edited by (XB1)Kraigsta
update

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

So glad we joined this alliance.  Everyone is so helpful, and willing to help with farming parts/ ranking up!  The knowledge of the alliance leadership is very active and I can't say enough positive things in this post!  Any ghost clans, or individuals looking for a place to call home should definitely check Kraigsta's alliance out. Highly recommended.

our alliance actually is composed of almost entirely ghost and shadow clans. I like the small active family/community they can be. Ive tried to keep that feeling in the alliance which I find to be a very rare thing. Dont wanna cross promote on ur thread so I wont say our name but just know that you aren't alone and you small clans aren't unwanted

• 2 weeks later...