Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

How's it going everyone

(PSN)TwEaK420

Hey everyone, so I've been lurking on the forums for a while now and decided I should introduce myself and contribute.

I'll start with a little about me. I'm 28, Male, I live in Colorado. I've been playing warframe for about 40 game hours now (like two weeks or so real time). I like cars (old big block mopars), anime, and glassblowing. My PSN ID comes from back in high school. I use to be very hyper and a little OCD, but not so much anymore. I really wish I could change it, but oh well.

Now for my frames so far. I have a max lvl one forma Excaliber, a max lvl Rhino, and a max lvl Nyx, building mag and ember at this moment. I've just started getting to the decent weapons, and only have like two or so really good mods, but hey for less than two days play time I think I'm doing good.

I'm glad to be a part of this community and really want to see this game strive. I'm always down for voids and help farming. I started a clan since I couldn't find one that was helpful. It's called Third Impact and I'm hoping through this forum I can meet people and expand my clan. Thank you everyone who took the time to read this.

Hello there, Tenno!

Welcome aboard our awesome game and forum community! If you need any help or advice, please hit me a pm in-game (or any other Guides of The Lotus like the well known Sreza....) also check my profile for the FAQ about GoTL's. 

Because we also have code of conduct for our game and forums, please feel free to also hit that link on my profile ?

Happy Hunting and see you online, Tenno!

Edited by (PS4)AngelShur
Edit Typo.