Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Mod Rarity

Fire_Ashes

I don't know if this is the place to ask for this but.

I believe serration, flow and continuity should be less rare. I have played 50 hours and only got 3 serration mods 0 continuity and 0 flow mods...

I don't know what to think of this but I am grinding for hours and got almost nothing. Anyone else having these issues and want them to be less rare?

I have 3 flow 2 serration and 0 continuity but also i have after 110 hour 6-7 rare mod. I think that it was just luck coz some mod like flow come from lower levels below Saturn. "for me" other mods which "common-uncommon"c like marathon or quick rest which needed for me seems rare for me.

Got first flow 140~ hours in (actual mission time), next one around 160 hours in. About the same thing with split chamber.

See, its not annoying for me because I dont farm day by day for a mod, I login into warframe with a mentality - going to shoot some stuff up and have fun, not the mentality - gotta slave away 10 hours today, hopefully ill get a mod im looking for.

Got first flow 140~ hours in (actual mission time), next one around 160 hours in. About the same thing with split chamber.

See, its not annoying for me because I dont farm day by day for a mod, I login into warframe with a mentality - going to shoot some stuff up and have fun, not the mentality - gotta slave away 10 hours today, hopefully ill get a mod im looking for.

I haved stopped farming but it is very annoying for me to want a mod so i can make my weapon that much more powerful

I've gotten 13 serrations, 5 flows, and 6 continuity. RNG is evil since I don't need all of them and fused a bunch of them together for cheap levels. But I have never ever seen the Barrel Diffusion (pistol multishot) so I assume it doesn't exist for me, the RNG god has abandoned me on that mod.