Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Greetings ladies & gents

TheKnottyGentalman

Hello, my fellow tenno

Honestly, I haven't posted in the Warframe forum since I started playing which was a while ago. Either way here's a little bit about me why I play Warframe. So lets start off with a little bit about who I am shall we? I am a gaming fanatic since I was old enough to hold a controller, I stream what ever I play and currently work for Facebook (shrugs) pretty boring stuff. Oh yeah, I got a weird obsession with tie knots I think there the male counter part to painting your nails ladies plus I kind of like looking nice when I can. Moving on to why I play Warframe? Well I play Warframe because there are so many new things we get seems like every month which means there is always new content ti mess with and enjoy. I also like helping people out in games and honestly Warframe is all about community and creating friendships with new people or veterans of the game. Feel free to ask me any questions if you want to know more that is.

On 3/3/2016 at 0:16 PM, (PS4)makrisbrik said:

Hello and welcome back. Its great you posted photos in the selfie page. I like your ties! Have a nice time here at the forum and enjoy playing.

Haha, thanks I appreciate that I tend to do a new tie knot every week. Keeps me thinking and other people on their toes haha.