Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Multiplayer Enemy numbers For Single Player

Sorkheff

Heyya! Not sure if this belongs in Missions or Maps and Levels, but it's a pretty straightforward thought.

Allow players to set there enemy spawn levels to the same numbers that come with more party members. I envision this as a simple drop down menu next to your mission join settings, in roughly the top center of the star chart screen. With 2 player mode being unlocked at MR4, 3 player at MR 8, and 4 player at M12. (If they want to add like "WARFRAME MEGA EXTREME MODE" and have a truly ridiculous amount of spawns beyond the 4 player levels, I would be absolutely in favor of this, but that would require significantly more work and a lot of people might have trouble running it)

I would RELISH the ability to go melee on a Dynasty Warriors amount of enemies without other players getting in the way of my gore festival. The rewards are obvious: more enemies means more affinity, more drop chances, and vastly more fun.

Since these spawn levels already appear when you have 2+ players, it's not like adding it would tax players systems any harder or require you to come up with fresh numbers for these settings.

12 hours ago, EDYinnit said:

Would drastically improve players' capability of soloing survivals that are being stingy with Personal Life Support drops, and the capability of people to casually farm for Focus/affinity & general drops in non-full-team and non-stealth murder sprees.

That's another thing I'd to realize from this small change, an alternative though not nearly as effective, to Draco box camping and chain running spy missions. Being able to level and gain affinity while actually playing a variety of missions would be healthier for the game.