The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

A Draco For Archwings?

Ambiroa

Question

6 answers to this question

You can also use Survival missions on Uranus, I believe.

You'll need some teammates to assist, but what you do is jump into the water and let your teammates handle killing enemies for a while. While you're in the water, your archwing equipment will absorb the radial affinity. This can get you to the point where you have enough mod capacity to take on higher level AW Interceptions.

There would be Caelus on Uranus, which is an Interception mission too. Although If in Draco it's easier to be carried by teammates, Archwings missions are a bit more tricky. If your weapons are not good enough enemies will destroy you before you are able to even do damage to these enemies.
If you are able to, get a grattles from the grineer research lab, that weapon is probably my favourite one when it comes to damage potential (and it's fairly easy to obtain if you are in a big clan)

If you have some good team mates can do what we have done in the past, sharkwing survival, try and find a nice big area with water and where enemies should flood into the area.  Then just get the people that need to level archwing stuffs to jump into the water while the remaining people kill everything above the water.  Have found that life support can be an issue so is a good idea to have one of the archwing people to go nekros and jump out and desecrate every now and then.

1 hour ago, -AxHx-Vile said:

There isn't anything really like Draco for AW; there's no "stand & spam". But AW Interception will give the best xp.

well....there is such a thing. and no, it's not any of the endless missions 

though I will keep this to my self, since we don't want another draco :3