The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

question about kubrow imprint prices.

(PSN)KAZZILLA99

Question

6 answers to this question

well thats fair enough i see why you wouldnt, i probably wouldnt either but im really digging that lotus pattern man, and rng isnt merciful. the question mostly comes from being tired of seeing those greedy sellers, i dont know how it is on pc but on ps4 it runs rampant, not only for kubrow imprints. im trying to look for some advice so i dont get ripped off when i do decide to buy one.

10 minutes ago, (PS4)KAZZILLA99 said:

well thats fair enough i see why you wouldnt, i probably wouldnt either but im really digging that lotus pattern man, and rng isnt merciful. the question mostly comes from being tired of seeing those greedy sellers, i dont know how it is on pc but on ps4 it runs rampant, not only for kubrow imprints. im trying to look for some advice so i dont get ripped off when i do decide to buy one.

Bulky lotus is not cheap so you must be ready to pay for that.
Here you can check some average kubrow pricing

I understand, but getting "ripped off" in a free market is more a perspective than anything else. I can't deny I like the lotus pattern too. I think if kubrows were more useful I'd pay 100p for it max. But for someone else that may be a lot of money/plat, while another may be willing to pay 500. It's mostly a question of; what's it worth to you?

1 minute ago, -AxHx-Vile said:

I understand, but getting "ripped off" in a free market is more a perspective than anything else. I can't deny I like the lotus pattern too. I think if kubrows were more useful I'd pay 100p for it max. But for someone else that may be a lot of money/plat, while another may be willing to pay 500. It's mostly a question of; what's it worth to you?

but in the sense that, say you buy it for 500 but then you find others selling it for 200 averagely, you're gonna feel ripped off whether or not youre happy with your purchase. for example if you wanted one but only wanted to spend 100, but you only found it for 200 that week, and you say "whatever" you decided to buy it for 200 then the next day the free market collectively decides to sell it for 100, everyone in chat is saying 100 now, dont you you think you would feel a little ripped off? because there's no denying the fact that warframes free market is pretty much dictated by people trying to squeeze as much plat as they can out of someone, rather than actually selling it for what they think is a fair price. though i do understand your point but this is starting to get off topic, but thank you for replying.