The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Skinny Kubrows, and how to avoid them.

(PSN)sTiCmAn_DeRf

Question

I have no idea why but I am scared of the skinny Kubrows, I don't know why.

It just creeps me out.

Though that's not the problem, it's that everything else was perfect, the type of Kubrow, the color, and the gender.

So I wish I could copy them over to just a different body shape. Is there anyway to do that? 

8 answers to this question

2 hours ago, (PS4)sb001001 said:

I think if you use 2 imprints from bulky kubrows you have a 100% guarantee to get a bulky kubrow as a result. 

That's not necessarily true, especially because bulky is dominant and skinny is recessive:

http://www.ourallies.org/2015/12/print-breeding-guide.html

"if you mix bulky lotus with bulky lotus, where the recessive trait is also present in both prints (worst case scenario), you have 56.25% at obtaining bulky lotus, 18.75% at obtaining bulky nonlotus, 18.75% at obtaining skinny lotus, and 6.25% at obtaining skinny nonlotus. "

Edited by ChaoticVice777

2 hours ago, ChaoticVice777 said:

That's not necessarily true, especially because bulky is dominant and skinny is recessive:

http://www.ourallies.org/2015/12/print-breeding-guide.html

"if you mix bulky lotus with bulky lotus, where the recessive trait is also present in both prints (worst case scenario), you have 56.25% at obtaining bulky lotus, 18.75% at obtaining bulky nonlotus, 18.75% at obtaining skinny lotus, and 6.25% at obtaining skinny nonlotus. "

You're right, forgot about that. 

You know, I found that guide a couple of days ago and I've read it about 5 times since then. Still can't fully wrap my head around it. (Too much math, can't compute.)