The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Inventory-Selling Like Items one Potatoed one not

All82ND

Question

I asked in-game chat in "Region" and no one knew the answer ... I looked around the forums and searched and found no answer. My question is in selling items (Sentinels) in my inventory I have 2 dethcubes, one potato-ed and one not potato-ed (that I used to gain MR). I want to sell the not potato-ed one but there is no way to differentiate between the potato-ed one and the other as they are both max rank. I of course can see the difference in the arsenal part by equipping them but not in the inventory area where you sell to free space to purchase more items. Shouldn't there be a little tool-tip for each item (in addition to the one that pops up already) that shows if potato-ed and so on? This seems elementary to me. I however may be missing some basic function. Thank you for any help in advance.

2 answers to this question

First thing you can edit posts so you do not need to double post. Secondly once you have levelled an item if you remake it and level it again you DONT get any more mastery for an item you have already mastered (so a bit pointless making 2 in the first place). Thirdly i wish i could help but tbh its a raffle maybe open a support ticket with DE.

Edited by Orbixal

Try putting a forma in the potatoed one if you plan to ever use it again, since most sentinels require about 4 or 5 forma. See if that differentiates them. If you don't plan on using it again put the forma in the non potatoed one. I guess you can test this out by looking at any warframes or weapons you are leveling up with a forma to see if it gives their rank in the selling menu.