Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Paragon

Ibro156

Okay for those who don't know what Paragon is. It's a MOBA, yes I know that 90% of the community hates them, I do too. But I gave Paragon a fair try and I have too say I've taken a liking too the game. It's reminds bit of warframe, while at sametime their no BS over the top view camera, actual third person. This game actually feel like your playing the character. Then there are the graphics, I have to say it really damn pretty. I usually don't care about graphics, but gotta love Unreal 4. Also am not fan boying, I've actually played the game during alpha access's at the weekend. 

Here fav Hero:

She is pretty hard to learn and use, but samething can be said about Ash. Even tho I got a thing for a Assassins. I understand if you don't like MOBAs, but give this game a fair try, when it comes out. It's feels incredibly different from Lol, Dota and same like MOBAs.

Edit 1: Theyre  is a cross play mechanic in the game. So PS4 people can play with or against PC players. So yah, and also cross play progression system. If you don't feel like playing PC, then you can jump on to your PS4. And vise versa.

Edit 2: There a card shop. Simaliar to warframes modding system. Use them to buff up your Hero to match the encounter your playing against. 

Edited by Ibro156
TheYearOfHighResMobas