Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Soft Lock on Syndicate Rank Up Reward Screen

RandomGuy928

I made the sacrifice to rank up the New Loka syndicate from Rank 1 (Humane) to Rank 2 (Bountiful) and was brought to the reward screen for the promotion.  I successfully claimed a sigil which was credited to my account, but I was then dropped back onto the rank up reward claiming screen which soft locked the game.  I do not remember exactly what inputs I used to confirm and move on from claiming the reward since I wasn't really paying attention at the time (the bug had yet to occur).

Attempting to escape out of the screen gave me an error message saying that I had to claim a reward.  Attempting to claim a reward gave me an error saying that the transaction did not go through followed by an error saying I had insufficient funds.  Attempting to claim the same reward that I already had (which showed 1 Owned) was not possible because I already had the sigil on my account.  The only part of the game I could interact with was chat, but nobody was able to help me.

Restarting the game cleared the problem.  However, since the menu was inaccessible during the soft lock (I attempted to access it through both Escape and clicking on the icon), I had to force-quit the game in order to restart.

The sigil and rank up are credited appropriately to my account, and there do not appear to be any lingering issues.  I do not have the means to attempt to recreate the problem.

• 4 weeks later...