The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

What are the best areas for training(other than obstacles course) for movement and combat with focus on PvP

Ed94

Question

Pretty much what the title states, this game doesn't have exactly a training mode for going on pvp maps so I just wanted to know if anyone had any favorite missions in PvE to warm up before PvP or practice sweet spotting while parkouring etc.

Edited by Ed94

2 answers to this question

I would honestly suggest Grineer Sorties, as their weapons are hitscan, and can kill your fairly easily. Practice chaining movement combos together (rolling, bullet jumping, double jumping, sliding) and seeing if the enemies can hit you. Not being human, their accuracy tends to be a little on the robotic side, meaning they'll ruin you if you slow down even slightly. Start trying to move as fast as you can around and through the crowds, and if you can survive for long amounts of time, you're decent enough.

However, you'll be punished for moving slowly, and die rather quickly, so this is a good indicator of you're not doing well enough.

Also, do note that different frames have different bullet jump speeds and ranges in PvP, which I think is rather lame, but that's besides the point. Bulkier frames have worse bullet jumps, meaning an Atlas will not bullet jump as far or as fast as, say, a Nyx or Equinox.