Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Some plz explain the "VVitch (Witch) 2016" movie. ***Spoilers***

HotlineBling

Can someone please explain to me why the "Witch" was rated so high? Some reviewers where calling it the "Great scary movie of our generation". 

I just saw the movie today and boy oh was I disappointed. Like I just didn't get it?

1.How did the girl suddenly became a freaking witch? I didn't see anyone curse her or anything. 

2.The all of a sudden she's flying at the end?

3.Where those 2 children the reason why all the bad stuff was happening, I mean they were playing with a baphoment goat?

4.Who was the naked old lady at the beginning and in the shed sucking on goat boobs?

5.If the movie is in the 17th century why on off would the family even have a black goat, in the wave of christianity at the time, I'm positive the should've know the blsck goat symbolized the baphoment.

6.Why did the boy keep looking at his sisters boobs? I thought he was going to, you know...so "agressive S#&$" to her or something because I know alot of incest sh-t happened back then.

How the f--k did the girl become a witch?
The movie only had a few "scary(2-3)" parts. Other then that nothing was explained? 

Why people calling this an "original masterpiece"? I have seen alot of scary movies set in that time period, no later then 19th century, and were alot 10x scarier then that.

To someone who saw the movie, did you think it was good, like 89% rotten tomatoes good?
Did you have questions as well about the film?
I feel like it was overrated.