The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Need help with loki prime & vaykor marelok build

LemonEnterprise

Question

I recently got back and i think my loki prime isn't as good as he used to be, so can anyone show me a build for loki prime. I heard there are different builds like the irradiating augment mod, normal disarm build and also invisible build(not really interested in invis build) would appreciate if someone can show me their build, i would like to know why you build it this way and if it is viable in t4 def/surv. I really like vaykor marelok too and i think i am on the right track, it's 1k per shot but i think it can be better so like previous request, can you show me your build and why. Thanks in advance :D  

7 answers to this question

1 minute ago, LemonEnterprise said:

Do you mind explaining why irradiating augment mod is so good, i used it but i don't really find it that useful.   

Ofc, irridating disarm procs radiation on affected enemies. Radiation makes enemies Confuse for the duration of augument, confusion means that enemies start to kill each other :)

15 minutes ago, (XB1)Cash201293 said:

Simply bcuz it turns the focus away from your allies for a couple of seconds when they fight each other

But i always run out of energy using the irradiating build, when using the old disarm build it cost 25 energy per cast with natural talent added too. Any tips, i like to spam my disarm a lot =P

2 hours ago, LemonEnterprise said:

But i always run out of energy using the irradiating build, when using the old disarm build it cost 25 energy per cast with natural talent added too. Any tips, i like to spam my disarm a lot =P

Well you could use the build above with a few exceptions. Instead of Vitality. Use a r4 Fleeting Expertise. You don't need Vitality or Redirection for 2 reasons. 

1. If your playing as Loki. Then you know how important it is to stay invisible with him (low health & shields & no armor. Can get one shotted very easily) Enemies can't shoot if they can't see you.

2. Enemies can't shoot you if you disarm them. Just take away their weapons & their powerless (just stay outta melee range.)

Also instead of corro projection. I would run with Energy Siphon just so you can regain energy back faster than spending it (most of the time there's at least 2 others in your squad with energy siphon.)

On 4.03.2016 at 4:26 PM, (XB1)Cash201293 said:

Well you could use the build above with a few exceptions. Instead of Vitality. Use a r4 Fleeting Expertise. You don't need Vitality or Redirection for 2 reasons. 

1. If your playing as Loki. Then you know how important it is to stay invisible with him (low health & shields & no armor. Can get one shotted very easily) Enemies can't shoot if they can't see you.

2. Enemies can't shoot you if you disarm them. Just take away their weapons & their powerless (just stay outta melee range.)

Also instead of corro projection. I would run with Energy Siphon just so you can regain energy back faster than spending it (most of the time there's at least 2 others in your squad with energy siphon.)

True, i run that build without any worry about energy cuz i got zenurik maxed, so i take vitality for that extra bit of health if i need to tank a shot, my build is more of a allround one, cuz with a specialized radial build you dont really need duration. I use this build for raids and other missions and its perfect for me. As for CP well as said before, i dont need energy siphon :)