The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Better late than never!

Coskii

Hello warframe forum peoples! I'm Coskii,  the permanent MR0 player. Why MR0? Because I don't like tests!  Not really though.  I have been playing for quite awhile and decided I enjoy the game enough to start over and make it interesting for myself and the random people I group up with. I started this challenge almost a year ago and am pretty much maxed on obtainable mastery due to restrictions the game places on all rank 0 players. 

So how much mastery can an MR0 obtain? With a few vaulted frames and weapons left, my total is just over 700k (mid MR16) 

I like to use lots of frames in missions with my favorite being Nekros, my weapons vary widely, but I tend to keep my trusty Lecta (modded for red crits) close by. You may see me from time to time posting "need help? Invite me!" in recruiting chat. I enjoy helping others and hope to "finish" my challenge soon. 

Little list of things I need to do/get:

Nightmare raid 

Finish the nodes I can on the planets I have unlocked. 

Scan everything. 

Find quick thinking, rage, and coolant leak along with the few electric dual stat mods I am missing. 

Edited by Coskii

4 hours ago, ShadowQueen_X said:

i wish you luck with the nightmare raid!!

Thank you. I just need to find a group. My blind Mirage, Slowva, or Valkyr could be fairly useful. I try not to use frames that would benefit the group from using augment mods as they are something I cannot obtain.. So an EV Trin is better left to someone with the augment and I lack quick thinking to make a blessing trinity build that would be consistent.

4 hours ago, InglriousB said:

I really, really like your challenge. So cool to hear about your MR. The one and only time I think it's fun to name someonea mastery rank is with you ;)

I tend to do challenges like this one games I really like and want to extend the life on. Two other games have gotten challenges like this in the past from me. Ragnarok Online was the first where I stayed as a novice (job class system, changing required a test (most of which were fun to do)) and see where I'd end up. I got kinda famous on the server and was almost banned for unrelated reasons (found a way to get GM pets that wasn't suppose to be possible). The other game was Terraria. I have completed the game with the "no dig challenge". Pretty much a game about digging and exploring while fighting things..  left to exploring and fighting things. That one took a lot of beforehand work to make sure it was possible, and even though it is the chance of spawning a world that would work for this challenge is somewhere under 10%.