Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Alert suggestions

WildJuice

A quick tl:dr of my mind on this topic.

Problems :

1)Inconsistent rewards. Right now, only the ? are good.

2)People not on all the time

3)You do the same thing in alerts than in normal missions

Proposed solutions

1) Always geive a "chance" of special reward. Maybe have the boss or mobs on alerts have a chance to drop Orokin reactors/catalyst. Some alerts may not have that ? , but all alerts would be worthwhile. Or alerts' bosses/mobs may drop unique BP depending the planet the alert is in.

2) Time range of around 2 hours. It leaves more time for people to get on and do it and it is a safety net for people who crash while doing the mission.

3) The Jackal boss on Pluto was a good start. However, most of alerts consist of the same thing all the time. It would be great to incorporate mini-games; something different from the formula of corridor shooting we are accustomed to. For example, just a long slope and we could try to kill X numbers of enemies while sliding down the slope.

I agree on one and three.

Two I find unnecessary since the alerts are meant to be small window hotspots. An opportunity window of 2 hours defeats the purpose and perceived "urgency" of those occasions. (at least that's my thought)

And even a two hour window doesn't save someone from crashing and losing who joined two minutes before it ended.

I agree on one and three.

Two I find unnecessary since the alerts are meant to be small window hotspots. An opportunity window of 2 hours defeats the purpose and perceived "urgency" of those occasions. (at least that's my thought)

And even a two hour window doesn't save someone from crashing and losing who joined two minutes before it ended.

Imo, while it loses a bit of urgency, but it adds a lot of convenience. People won't need to rely on forums or WFalerts as much. I feel right now it's too much about logging at the right moment more than dedication to get anywhere in this game. This will make the luck factor less.

However if they make alerts' rewards somewhat equal, I agree that it's fine as it is.