The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Warframe Idea: Reaper.

ShadowTrojan

Reaper , a dark secret even the orokin could not hide this warframe powered with energy but converting it into dark matter and throwing it back at the enemy this makes a formidable warframe.

KEY ASPECTS

Fast damage dealer with low shields.

Key element is black energy.

Concept art soon to come!

HEALTH: 80

SHIELDS: 45 (shields redone)

ENERGY: 150

POLARITIES: 1x attack 1x defense

SPRINTSPEED: 1.3

SHIELDRECHARGE: 22.5

ABILITIES:

Ability 1

Sharpen

Doubles attack in sacrifice for shields and sometimes health.

Ability 2

Amnesia

Throwing down a flashband like radial blind will blind the enemy but all that are blinded forget their enemies and cannot hear non stealth weapons

Ability 3

Mark of the reaper

Used on a targeted enemy reaper takes the shields of the enemy (50/60/75/100) and leaving a mark for her teammates a glow to let them know where she has drained.

Ability 4

Shadowfall

The room gets darker and suddenly all enemies in range are taking frost damage (30/50/70/90)

Draining health and shields (20/25/30/50 per second) and taking a bit of energy (5 max of each enemy maybe less) and then a huge explosion comes off reaper using all the dark matter she absorbed.

I want a character like this hopefully!

I know it's a long shot of this guy getting in the game maybe his stats could use an overhaul idk I just want this sorta idea as the next frame.

Edited by ShadowTrojan

Sounds cool, but is fundamentally flawed in Warframe.

He has high speed and defenses, so the only area he lacks in is offense. However, he can still use guns. And with the exception of Vauban, I use guns and swords for damage, not skills. So this Frame would have great defense, superior speed, and the same damage output as just about any other Frame.

In short, he'd be overpowered.

Sounds cool, but is fundamentally flawed in Warframe.He has high speed and defenses, so the only area he lacks in is offense. However, he can still use guns. And with the exception of Vauban, I use guns and swords for damage, not skills. So this Frame would have great defense, superior speed, and the same damage output as just about any other Frame.In short, he'd be overpowered.

Modifications have been made.

Holy f*** that was a radical redesign. From Lightning Bruiser to Fragile Speedster. Wow.

One other thing, minor detail, why antimatter? None of the abilities use antimatter in any real way. Antimatter blows up/stores massive amount of energy to be released quickly (not quite the same as blowing up, but similar). I'd advised him drawing on the darkness of space, vacuum, or something like that.

Holy f*** that was a radical redesign. From Lightning Bruiser to Fragile Speedster. Wow.One other thing, minor detail, why antimatter? None of the abilities use antimatter in any real way. Antimatter blows up/stores massive amount of energy to be released quickly (not quite the same as blowing up, but similar). I'd advised him drawing on the darkness of space, vacuum, or something like that.[
It's a compliment.And I agree with sollux, why does he have Antimatter if well... an Antimatter frame is being made?-Erebus

Well this Isn't really anti matter it's more dark matter or a sort of vampire that uses this element to create a advantage if you will.

Reaper , a dark secret even the orokin could not hide this warframe powered with energy but converting it into dark matter and throwing it back at the enemy this makes a formidable warframe.

KEY ASPECTS

Fast damage dealer with low shields.

Key element is dark matter.

Concept art soon to come!

HEALTH: 80

SHIELDS: 45 (shields redone)

ENERGY: 150

POLARITIES: 1x attack 1x defense

SPRINTSPEED: 1.3

SHIELDRECHARGE: 22.5

ABILITIES:

Ability 1

Sharpen

Doubles attack in sacrifice for shields and sometimes health.

Ability 2

Amnesia

Throwing down a flashband like radial blind will blind the enemy but all that are blinded forget their enemies and cannot hear non stealth weapons

Ability 3

Mark of the reaper

Used on a targeted enemy reaper takes the shields of the enemy (50/60/75/100) and leaving a mark for her teammates a glow to let them know where she has drained.

Ability 4

Shadowfall

The room gets darker and suddenly all enemies in range are taking frost damage (30/50/70/90)

Draining health and shields (20/25/30/50 per second) and taking a bit of energy (5 max of each enemy maybe less) and if enemies still don't die there is a huge explosions coming out of reaper obliterating all in her way by using all the energy she converted into dark matter.

I want a character like this hopefully!

I know it's a long shot of this guy getting in the game maybe his stats could use an overhaul idk I just want this sorta idea as the next frame.

Okay, idea is great now-I can't see any way to improve it excepting actual playtesting.ST, just want to congratulate you on the idea, the attentiveness to making it as best you can, and the willingness to listen to others' ideas and modify it accordingly.

Thank you I love to use the listeners opinion because it becomes something everyone likes!

Nice Idea, but not sure how it is related to Antimatter... Here's what I thought of:

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

NAME: Fuse – Derived from the collision of Matter and Antimatter

DESCRIPTION OF WARFRAME:

Harnessing the power of Antimatter, Fuse strikes a balance between offensive and defensive abilities. With the ability to generate invincible shields and blow enemies up, he is invaluable to the Tenno cause.

ABILITIES:

Matter Bomb

~   Description: Engulfs an enemy with Antimatter, turning it into ticking time bombs which explodes when enemies come close

~   Level Increase: Greater Range of Engulfing an enemy and Damage of Explosion

~   Energy: 25

Shadowless

~   Description: Harnesses energy from particle acceleration, increasing Fuse’s momentum and attack speed significantly

~   Level Increase: Longer Speed Duration

~   Base Time: 5 seconds

~   Energy: 50

Fusion Shield

~   Description: Generates an impenetrable Antimatter shield around other Tenno, protecting them against enemy bullets as well as blowing up attacking light enemies

~   Level Increase: Longer Shield Duration

~   Base Time: 10 seconds

~   Energy: 75

Mobile Detonation

~   Description: Creates a dark bubble around the user, exploding any enemies within range as he moves about

~   Level Increase: Greater Range of Bubble and Longer Bubble Duration

~   Base Time: 5 seconds

~   Energy: 100

OTHER POSSIBLE ABILITIES

Annihilation

~   Description: Channels Gamma rays from the collision of Matter and Antimatter and forces them outwards, killing all enemies within range

~   Level Increase: Greater Range of Shockwave

Sky High

~   Description: Emits an antimatter shockwave on the ground, blasting all enemies within range upwards, killing them instantly

~   Level Increase: Greater Range of Shockwave

Antimatter Rounds

~   Description: Emits radiation which turns all Tenno bullets into Antimatter, detonating them on impact with enemies and increases bullet damage immensely

~   Level Increase: Longer Time Duration

~   Base Time: 10 seconds

Particle acceleration isn't a natural thing, it's a studying tool, Trollager.

And while your antimatter skillset is pretty cool, the OP has modified his original post to reflect how this is a shadow/dark energy Frame, not antimatter. I'd advise making a new thread if you want this skillset to get some attention.

Particle acceleration isn't a natural thing, it's a studying tool, Trollager.And while your antimatter skillset is pretty cool, the OP has modified his original post to reflect how this is a shadow/dark energy Frame, not antimatter. I'd advise making a new thread if you want this skillset to get some attention.

It isn't antimatter hasn't this been said???