Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Conclave Changes 18.5

.HanZo.

Conclave Changes & Additions

• Recruit Conditioning has been enabled for all players who are Rank 0-2 with the Conclave Syndicate:
    • Players who are Rank 0-2 will be matched together in matchmaking.
    • Effects from Rare mods are disabled in Recruit matches.
    • This option is turned on by default and can be turned off in the Conclave Liset Console if you want to join matches with Rank 3+ players.
    • The option is disabled and removed for players who are Rank 3+ with the Conclave Syndicate.
  • New Annihilation and Team Annihilation Conclave Map: Orokin Moon.
  • All Capture the Cephalon maps with the exception of Gasworks are now playable in Annihilation and Team Annihilation.
  • Mesa and Hydroid are now playable in Conclave.
  • The Akzani and Akjagara are now available for use in Conclave.
  • New Mods added to End of Mission Rewards for all game modes:
    • Rapid Consequence (Sniper) - On Kill, +50% reload speed for 3 seconds.
    • Static Alacrity (Staticor) - +50% Flight Speed, -50% Explosion Radius.
    • Thundermiter (Miter) - 100% chance Charged Projectiles explode, -50% fire rate.
    • Shrapnel Rounds (Marelok) - 200% Multishot, -66% Damage.
    • Ambush Optics (Rubico) - -50% Zoom
    • Brain Storm (Grakata) - On Head Shot, +100% Ammo Efficiency for 0.5 seconds.
    • Skull Shots (Viper) - On Head Shot, +100% Ammo Efficiency for 1 second.
  • New skins available for the following weapons from Teshin at Typhoon Rank:
    • Braton
    • Gorgon
    • Latron
    • Ack & Brunt
    • Dragon Nikana
    • Nikana
    • Skana
    • Dual Skana
    • Angstrum
    • Vasto
    • Dual Vasto
    • Viper
    • Twin Vipers
  • The following Mods and Augments are now available from Teshin:
    • Anti-Flak Plating - +40% resist to Blast damage, -0.1 Mobility
    • Power of Three - Ivara Quiver Conclave Augment - Quiver fires three arrows and consumes 20 more energy.
    • Ward Recovery - Nezha Warding Halo Conclave Augment -  50% of the casting cost returned based on how much protection is left.
    • Discharge Strike - Nekros Soul Punch Conclave Augment - Soul Punch also depletes up to 25 energy from the target.
    • Deceptive Bond - Loki Decoy Conclave Augment -  50% of damage Loki takes is transferred to Decoy, and vice versa.
    • Prism Guard - Mirage Prism Conclave Augment - Prism follows above Mirage for 4 seconds.
    • Antimatter Mine - Nova Antimatter Drop Conclave Augment - Creates a fully charged stationary orb that explodes after 6s or when an enemy gets within proximity.
    • Push & Pull - Equinox Metamorphosis Conclave Augment - Switching to Day-form staggers enemies within 6m and knocks them down when switching to Night-form.
    • Rumbled - Atlas Rumbler Conclave Augment - Atlas becomes a Rumbler with rock armor that can absorb up to 500 damage.
    • Mesa’s Waltz - Mesa Peacemaker Conclave Augment - Dodge roll while Peacemaker is active at the cost of 5 energy.
  • All Warframes now have an innate 4 second immunity to being staggered or knocked down after being staggered or knocked down in Conclave.
  • Increased the damage of daggers and their Stances in Conclave.
  • Reduced the damage of Guiding Light Nikana attack in Conclave.
  • Removed staggers from all equipped melee slide attacks with the exception of Fist weapons in Conclave.
  • Increased the damage of the Grinlok in Conclave.
  • Reduced the damage of the Furis and Dex Furis in Conclave.
  • Reduced the damage of the Snipetron Vandal in Conclave.
  • Increased the ammo pool of Dual Grakatas in Conclave.
  • Removed bounce from Miter’s charged shot in Conclave.
  • Increased the damage of the Hind in Conclave.
  • Reduced the damage of the Strun Wraith in Conclave.
  • Increased AoE damage of the Penta, Castanas series, Talons and Kulstar in Conclave.
  • Increased the ammo pool of Penta series in Conclave.
  • Increased the lifetime of the Castanas series and Talons in Conclave.
  • Increased the damage of the Kulstar in Conclave.
  • Increased the damage of the Tonkor in Conclave.
  • Increased the ammo pool of the Tonkor in Conclave.
  • Tonkor projectile now has a max of two bounces before exploding on next impact in Conclave.
  • Increased the damage of the Angstrum in Conclave.
  • Increased the AoE of the Simulor series in Conclave.
  • Removed the Headshot damage multiplier from the Simulor series in Conclave.
  • Increase the range and damage of Ash’s Bladestorm in Conclave.
  • Increased the damage and decreased the health of Chroma's Effigy in Conclave.
  • Increased the range of Nova's Molecular Prime in Conclave.
  • Increased the range and damage of Loki's Radial Disarm in Conclave.
  • Increased the range of Frost’s Avalanche in Conclave.
  • Increased the duration of Vauban’s Vortex in Conclave.
  • Increased the range of Nezha’s Divine Spears in Conclave.
  • Increased the range of Volt’s Overload in Conclave.
  • Increased the range of Rhino’s Stomp in Conclave.
  • Range and damage increased of Saryn’s Miasma in Conclave.
  • Increased the range and lowered damage of Oberon’s Reckoning in Conclave.
  • Decreased the damage and range of Excalibur’s Slash Dash in Conclave.
  • Reduced the damage of Mirage’s Prism in Conclave.
  • You can no longer gain energy when Mirage’s Eclipse is active in Conclave.
  • Ivara’s Encumbered Arrow now has a 2m AoE and its duration increased to 5 seconds in Conclave.
  • Ivara’s Null Shield Arrow duration increased to 5 seconds in Conclave.
  • The Soaring Strike Mod is no longer usable with the Attica or Daikyu in Conclave.
  • The Deft Tempo Mod is no longer usable with Launcher weapons in Conclave.
  • Reduced the Standing cost of Void Key packs from Conclave Syndicate.
  • Reduced the Standing cost of Rank 1 Conclave Syndicate Mods.
  • Reduced the capacity cost of target marking Conclave Mods.
  • Reduced the capacity cost of faster movement-while-aiming Conclave Mods.
  • Reduced the capacity cost of damage bias Conclave Mods.
  • Reduced the capacity cost of quick holster/draw Conclave Mods and lowered from Rare to Uncommon.
  • Armored Acrobatics, Armored Evade and Armored Recovery Conclave Mods lowered from Rare to Uncommon.
  • Adept Surge Conclave Mod - health penalty has been increased from -20 to -25
  • Rising Skill Conclave Mod - Shield penalty has been increased from -25 to -30
  • Calculated Spring Conclave Mod - Health bonus has been increased from +20 to +25
  • Tempered Bound Conclave Mod - Shield bonus has been increased from +25 to +30
  • Anticipation Conclave Mod - immunity to being staggered or knocked down after being staggered or knocked down reduced to 4 seconds.
  • Secondary Wind Conclave Mod - Duration reduced to 5 seconds.
  • Reduced the minimum player count to start for all game modes.
  • Reduced the respawn timer for Capture the Cephalon to 10 seconds.
  • Reduced the respawn timer for Annihilation and Team Annihilation to 8 seconds.
  • You no longer automatically respawn after dying in Private/Friends only matches in Conclave.
  • All cosmetic only Sigils are now wearable in Conclave.

I want to thank you for all the work you´ve done here! And just by reading i can already see a lot of improvements for balance and game depth. I am not excited about the idea of having ctc maps in Deathmatch modes, atleast not if its not optional. But everything else looks really really good on paper and i cant wait to test stuff. New augments like Loki's Deceptive Bond look very interesting and improving Ivaras Quiver by an augment and changing the ability to be a small range aoe makes it a lot easier and consistent to use. Excited to experiment with all the additions/changes.

Having a sensitivity slider for aim mode is crucial! No more having to use a bandaid mouse macro probably (have to try). Thanks!

Also love the graphical improvements, very slick! Stealth and Depth of field probably still is something to think about.

And you answered the requests, "You no longer automatically respawn after dying in Private/Friends only matches in Conclave." This is so much "Swag" in one sentence! Now we can bring it on in tournaments! Love ya!

Edited by .HanZo.

This update just resets all sensitivity settings.(ADS sensitivity is separated from overall sensitivity though)
Now i have to deal with the sliders to find out what i was used to...which is annoying.
Could have been much easier if they are numbers instead of sliders.

I absolutely can't wait to test out the new mods and such coming out for conclave on console eventually.

Can someone post *required rep points needed for new weapon skins & conclave syandana, wiki isn't updated yet.

I need some sort of drive to keep playing & grind more rep in conclave before 18.5.

*reduced the minumum player count to start all game modes This sounds awesome,the only issue on console is getting 2v2=4 people matchmaking its a burden at times to get people actively in each mode. Getting people in Cephalon Capture can be a wasteland and a complete chore at times.

I'm also curious in terms of aim sensitivity can we fix dead zones on precision weapons and overall viability *Pc tenno plz research into

^^^< how are the toxocysts in. pve/pvp>^^^

From this current update im seeing more AOE weapons are on the rise so that can be interesting to mess around with.

The new Loki,Mesa,Atlas mods look promising imo too!

***For any Conclave DE people reading, I'm really happy to see Conclave pushing more and more each update although I'm saddended there is no Tiberon pvp skin yet.......all I can humbly say is please my ol'Tiby needs a Tronified Blessing from Teshins' Smithing! PLZ much love guys :D

Edited by (XB1)Aerostrike 04