The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×
The Lotus Eaters: Known Issues ×

Optimization wrecked the game for me?

Senoinya

Okay, so, unlike the other abundance of people playing, I had zero framerate issues.

Then I decided to run the optimizer just so my game would be optimized and whatnot.

Now? Now every single mission has these random drops from my usually perfectly steady 60 FPS (even during the most intense stuff + max settings) to 20, then 5, then 30, then 2, then 40, then 50, then 30, then 4, and so on and so forth, and it just does this until I quit the mission and return to my liset.

DE, please fix this.

same here. After the update I have huge FPS issues and I thought ok lets go verify and then optimize but my FPS EVEN dropped from 40 to 30 (before patch 18.5 I had 100-120 fps)

I uninstalled and redownloading now. not gonna touch that optimize option again.

Edited by eyeopener

Well after the reinstall I still had low fps (around 40 on ceres draco 4 man...).

I tried what you said and it helped a bit. I have around 50-70 fps now (same mission..) but still this is half of the fps I had before 18.5.

So this is not a real "fix"... more like a temporary workaround. But I still experience many lag spikes.

Edited by eyeopener