The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×
The Lotus Eaters: Known Issues ×

18.5 problems

blwinfrey

Ok this is the first time I have had an issue with warframe other than the normal bugs. my issue is that after update 18.5 it is 100% un playable. I load in fine to my liset and can walk around fine there but when I load into any mission what so ever warframe starts to freeze and says not responding or it slows down so much that I will be stuck in air when jumping or moving at all. I'm playing on a decent computer with a nivida genforce 950 graphics card, 240 ssd ,1tb hard drive, asus mother board and have had no problems playing before the update. also I tried other games and those are running fine so I know its not a driver problem. please help !!! I absolutely love warframe and it is currently my favorite game and I would hate to not be able to play it. P.S. love the new updates or what I saw of them on the dev stream and continue making great content just make sure everyone can run it :}

Edited by blwinfrey

I am having the same problems, and im not sure if this will help you, but alot of ppl have been doing the verify and optimize at the launcher..if that dont work then they turn off directX10 and if that dont work they turn off the 64bit thingy...sorry if i dont make sense im a noob with computers.