Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Thief's Wit

Sumnus

Thief's Wit is my favorite Warframe Mod thus far (after about two months of playing). It was my favorite when I started with my first frame (Loki), as I played him very stealth-focused, not being hit, using his speed and utility to loot around the map since I wasn't really a damage frame. It has continued to be my favorite mod on every other frame i've used (almost done with my third, fourth in the wings). I add it immediately after the abilities when I'm leveling them up, and I plan to polarize to keep it around. 

One thing I'd like to ask to be considered, is updating it, not buffing, just giving it some changes to make it more functional. Make the refresh rate a little quicker, so it updates more accurately. And more importantly, i'd love it if it stopped marking something that allies haven't picked up yet. Most people at this point aren't there for loot (though I have no idea why, given the changes to the game lately), and so when I am running around breaking containers, and a material shows up, and I pick it up, it doesn't disappear for quite a while. Normally, I wouldn't mind this, but since it's a Mod, and not an Artifact, I don't care what my allies are or are not picking up. If i'm with a pre-made group, we ping them anyway. It'd be really nice if you made this more selfish, just like the Enemy Radar mod (compared to the artifact version).

Also, it would be nice if it were a little more customizeable (though I doubt this will ever happen). It'd be nice if we could see lockers that are able to be opened (since we see containers), maybe modules, perhaps differentiate between the orange and blue materials. Things like that. Nothing to buff it in any way (it's already well-loved), just some things to make it a little more niche.

In addition to lockers, mods, and blueprints, I think that -- considering it doesn't affect combat performance in any meaningful way -- I think it should cost fewer points to install. 1 point unranked for +10 radar, then three ranks to max out at +40 for 4 points. The fact that it takes up a mod slot is far more concern than whatever points it takes, anyways.

Perhaps things you have picked up but not allies can be fainter?

I also recall people asking for this to be a sentinel mod. I guess it could work, but I'd say warframe or sentinel, not both. Maybe make it an artifact, too.