Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Inaros is a more then a Mummy frame (let me explain)

Ibro156

So Inaros, our new beloved Mummy frame. Let me explain his abilities. First one blinds enemies, allowing him do finishers. But his passive gives returns health on killing an enemy with finisher. Then he second ability, Devour. Allows him to suck his enemies life out him/her. His third ability, Sandstorm coupled with devour, in returns gives him health back. Hek, even his downstate he can revive himself by sucking his nemies. So his downstate and his three out his four abilities is about stealing health. Just change the sand to blood and the scarbs into bats, their you got yourself a Vampire Frame.

Edited by Ibro156

3 minutes ago, Ibro156 said:

So Inaros, our new beloved Mummy frame. Let me explain his abilities. First one blinds enemies, allowing him do finishers. But his passive gives returns health on killing an enemy with finisher. Then he second ability, Devour. Allows him to suck his enemies life out him/her. His third ability, Sandstorm coupled with devour, in returns gives him health back. Hek, even his downstate he can revive himself by sucking his nemies. So his downstate and his three out his four abilities is about stealing health. Just change the sand to blood and the scarbs into bats, their you got yourself a Vampire Frame.

I wouldn't be surprised if they made a Deluxe Vampire skin for him