Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Control Module Never Drops

FemaleSniper86

For the past week or two I have tried every day several times to kill Hyena and get a Control module for the building of my new Warframe, but....

The Control Modules seems to have been sucked into a Black Hole and are nowhere to be found.

Me and my friend have tried over and over and over, but never get a single Control module.

Considering the Control modules can't be bought, and has to be obtained through the missions, and then mostly the boss himself, well... It is getting a bit irritating when it just won't drop.

What has happened to the drop rate of the Control modules and the other rare drops?

We can't build anything if the stuff never drops.

(Edit: I am not a rusher, I kill everything, open and/or smash everything)

Edited by FemaleSniper86

i must tell you i havent tried hyena for a while, but have you tried not rushing to the boss and instead unlock every locker in the level? while boss has highest droprate it can also drop from other things in the level... i was farming morphics few days ago from mars and while boss doesnt always drop them i get some every time from lockers/mobs in the level (up to 4 morphics per level!).

lol I am not a rusher, I kill Everything I see and open Everything or smash everthing I can.... I definitely don't rush to the boss, nor do I rush to the exit. So don't tell me to change my playstyle.

25% droprate, well, feels like 0.00001% at the moment.. :(

Edited by FemaleSniper86

Do you play Online and with other people? Ive noticed that most of the time only host gets the drop, which is why I allways go Private mode!

I play private or invite only and my mate joins on me.

But I thought those rare drops were shared with every player. I get that we don't get the same mod, but at least everyone get the mod if they walk over it. But the Control modules and Blueprints should be for everyone, not just the host.